Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with i3d?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with i3d?

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited March 2013 in Providers

I was just wondering if anybody has had experience with i3d? I saw @Jack posting on their WHT thread so thought him, and some others might have some experience on them.

This is their most recent deal thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1234899

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jack said: Didn't use them in the end.

Ah okay, no worries :)

Their deals are amazing but I'm not sure whether they are or not, haha.

@Jack said: I suggest @qps solid network and support when needed.

Have to be 18 :( Otherwise, I'd have a server there straight away!

• I only know a friend that is having a rack there. From what I hear they are really good only expensive.

@Liam said: You have to be 18 for 99.99% of all hosts which don't feature on hackforums... Although few enforce their terms.

Most that I've asked don't require this, so obviously don't enforce it haha :P

• Unless they require ID verification they usually don't know how old are you.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

i3d direct are epic, snel@smartdc not as epic but much better than they used to be.

• @rds100 said: Unless they require ID verification they usually don't know how old are you.

More and more are requiring ID now, though, and even depending on your country. I signed up at a US host a few years ago and needed to send my passport, my US-located friend did not need to send.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

My vps with inception is good, both network (from my part of the world) and uptime.

• @superpilesos said: More and more are requiring ID now, though, and even depending on your country. I signed up at a US host a few years ago and needed to send my passport, my US-located friend did not need to send.

Aren't you from Russia or something? :P

• superpilesossuperpilesos Member
    edited March 2013

@BronzeByte said: Aren't you from Russia or something? :P

Nope i am not from Russia. there is no reason for them to do it, I am not from a high risk country at all.
    Even Russia is not really high risk. Along with the ukrainians they might be responsible for most of the spam you get, but my clients from RU/UA/KZ/BY pay on time every month and I have never had a fraudulent order from these countries.

• Yes, I am using one from i3d. In one word, they are just "classic".
    But make sure you setup with what you wanted to have as any additional works or help from support meant extra cost (even KVM rental or OS reload)

Overall, clean and stable for my case.

• ztecztec Member

@DavidNA said: any additional works or help from support meant extra cost (even KVM rental or OS reload)

This is actually a HUGE turn off for me and that's why I never used it.

• NeoNeo Banned

Yeah, i have one of these 20Euros things and they running very nice.
    Support is awesome.