Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need multiple Xen/OpenVZ/KVM VPS with 10-30 IPv4 addresses in USA/Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need multiple Xen/OpenVZ/KVM VPS with 10-30 IPv4 addresses in USA/Canada

dave_ombdave_omb Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

Virtualization: Xen/OpenVZ/KVM
RAM: 2-4GB
IPv4: 10-30
Budget: $1/month/IP and $7-$15/month for VPS

Hi guys,

We're building web site testing network and need more nodes around the US and Canada. Each node location will run anywhere between 10 and 30 instances of our in-house developed testing software (based on Selenium Webdriver) and will be used to run individual browser based tests. Each instance of our software requires 1 IPv4 address. As we'll be purchasing multiple VPS services for this, we're not looking for a specific location. Services will not be used for spamming or SEO purposes and to enforce that idea we encourage the provider to block outbound port 25 and inbound port 80/443 so that they can feel assured that their services aren't being used for either of those purposes.

Thanks

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

We can do this. Additional IPs are $1 per month and VPS prices are listed on our website.

• I'd help you but you already have a VPS with us :)

• We can do this, we have 3 US locations as well

Shoot me a PM with exact requirements (CPU Cores/Disk/RAM/Bandwidth/IPs)

• I can do this :) extra ip $1/month

• Thanks for the offers guys, I'll be in touch with all of you via your respective ticketing systems and/or PMs all except for you Ishaq as we already have services with you out of your Buffalo location. If you could provision us that many IPs in other locations then that would also be good to know.

• @dave_omb We can do the same at all our locations, with the possible exception of Kansas.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Throwing my hat in the ring. We can do those prices for our Tampa and Denver locations.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Can do this with $0.75 IPs, Dallas, OpenVZ.

• @RobertClarke said: Can do this with $0.75 IPs, Dallas, OpenVZ.

Can do this with free IPs.

• Thanks everyone for the offers. Keep em coming :)

• Also, a big thanks to RobertClarke of ServerCrate and Corey from BitAccel as I've already signed up with them and will be working on getting those ones configured later.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@dave_omb said: Also, a big thanks to RobertClarke of ServerCrate and Corey from BitAccel as I've already signed up with them and will be working on getting those ones configured later.

No problem, enjoy the VM :)

• CoreyCorey Member

@dave_omb said: Also, a big thanks to RobertClarke of ServerCrate and Corey from BitAccel as I've already signed up with them and will be working on getting those ones configured later.

Thank you for your business dave_omb!

• We offer this in Texas, Buffalo and Los Angeles.