Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitcoin

I want to buy some Bitcoin (1500 USD ), preferably via PayPal.
Do you know any sellers / sites ?.

Comments

• Ow man you wanna burn?

• @WHT said:
    Ow man you wanna burn?

Why ?.

• Contact @Gcat

Thanked by 2Dumbledore GCat
  • If you've got a verified PayPal I'll sell

• @GCat said:
    If you've got a verified PayPal I'll sell

You can buy those off (censored) sites cheap - you shouldn't rely on it

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

I'll sell you $1500 of bitcoin, I only accept btc as payment.

Thanked by 2GCat MichaelCee
  • @doghouch said:

@GCat said:
    If you've got a verified PayPal I'll sell

You can buy those off (censored) sites cheap - you shouldn't rely on it

That's why we hold th funds 72 hours

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • I can do this for you. I'm US based and have a verified paypal. PM me for my email and let me know what country you're from and if you have a verified paypal or not. I'll be available on Google chat/hangouts throughout the day! I won't charge many feea and the coins will be clean....not from some darkness market or anything like that......totally clean bitcoins.

• @Baracco77 said:
    I can do this for you. I'm US based and have a verified paypal. PM me for my email and let me know what country you're from and if you have a verified paypal or not. I'll be available on Google chat/hangouts throughout the day! I won't charge many feea and the coins will be clean....not from some darkness market or anything like that......totally clean bitcoins.

"Clean bitcoins." I bought double spent Bitcoin off WHT @ $1/Bitcoin :D

/jks

• Cryptex24.com - paypal usd to bitcoin :)

• doghouch said: "Clean bitcoins." I bought double spent Bitcoin off WHT @ $1/Bitcoin :D

You know, most governments encourage people to practice clean currency usage. That means no summer bra/socks bitcoins allowed ;)

• Why not buy it from a bitcoin exchange?