Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-2E - promotional price boxes available - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-2E - promotional price boxes available

Comments

• Wish they had offers for higher hardware specs too. I got one of these and got it approved nearly instantly. Probably because I'm old customer with them :D

• I just returned all the KS-3c servers that I got during the flash sale after 2 long months of waiting for them to resolve their trans-atlantic connectivity issues :|

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    Anyone have links to joodles downloads for free?

I do, if you would like to install windows, let me know and i will pm you the links.

• @racksx said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

I do, if you would like to install windows, let me know and i will pm you the links.

They're readily available at http://wget.fr/

Thanked by 2racksx fan
  • OK, kimsufi-ordering works again (prevented to buy ANY kimsufi-server). Still stock for this sale ;)

• Ordered one and deliver almost instantly.

• bohdans said: And I am still waiting for account validation :(

Same. I don't even know why I attempted to reconcile. OVH literally treats its customers like garbage. Or even worse (who would keep the garbage bags next to their door for more than two days before throwing them out?).

• Every time I hear about issues with OVH I just have to believe this is because 99% of people on this forum don't use the telephone. The few issues I've had I always picked up the phone and called and they sorted me out asap.

• So support was actually good, Contact OVH, and they validated my account and re-activated my expired order.
    Apparently they had a large influx of accounts to validate and where backlogged 3-5 days on validations.

• I used an account I created years ago that I was asked to verify on but didn't and they still setup the order in the 120seconds on that old account.

• @ccarita were did you find out about the special?

• I just checked this kimsufi availability page:
    http://api.check100.xyz/kimsufi/kimsufi-checking.php

• Off topic network question:

What network speed would a France location kimsufi get sending and receiving from a BHS location public cloud vps? The websites say ovh to ovh is 1gbit I think, but what about ovh to kimsufi? What about France to BHS? What about dedi to vps/cloud?

• JahAGRJahAGR Member
    edited September 2016

edit: nvm

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@doughnet said:
    Off topic network question:

What network speed would a France location kimsufi get sending and receiving from a BHS location public cloud vps? The websites say ovh to ovh is 1gbit I think, but what about ovh to kimsufi? What about France to BHS? What about dedi to vps/cloud?

Kimsufi is 100Mbps flat, OVH to OVH is 100Mbps max.

Between my GRA Kimsufi & BHS Dedi == 11.2MB/s each way, 99.8% of the time.

• @Harambe said:

@doughnet said:
    Off topic network question:

Kimsufi is 100Mbps flat, OVH to OVH is 100Mbps max.

Between my GRA Kimsufi & BHS Dedi == 11.2MB/s each way, 99.8% of the time.

Thank you!

• Got validated after 5? days and ordered one to tinker with.
    Delivered ~2 minutes.

• Nice

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2016

KS-2E Stock again.

Thanked by 1mtoledoce
  • @Neoon said:
    KS-2E Stock again.

New Backup/Seedboxes ready to buy.
    Someone knows other uses for Atom N2800 & 2TB Disk ?

• Just ordered one, but it's been more than 120 seconds on "manually verifying payment" with paypal..

• "1 Error Invalid parameter" Looks like I came too late? Or just temp out of stock?

• If i want to cancel my server on expiration date, do i need to contact them or just let it expire?

• let it die quietly in pain, and ignore bills.

• They are out of stock now but I've been in time to order few of them :)

• @lusirhe said:
    let it die quietly in pain, and ignore bills.

Ok, it will not charge it automatically ?

• nope

• @lusirhe said:
    nope

Ok, thanks!

• @ccarita said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Here is a good text containing working mirror links for joodle's templates:

kvm.im/Windows/11_Readme.txt

Enjoy!

Hello man,
    The link is down. Please give another one.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@ccarita said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Here is a good text containing working mirror links for joodle's templates:

kvm.im/Windows/11_Readme.txt

Enjoy!

Hello man,
    The link is down. Please give another one.

Try http://wget.fr