Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


1GB RAM, 10GB Disk, 100GB Bandwidth for $5.97
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

1GB RAM, 10GB Disk, 100GB Bandwidth for $5.97

markmurphymarkmurphy Member
edited December 2011 in Offers

Thanks for all the comments. We will work on the design and also we are to lower the prices, and we have started with the promotion that we have at the moment, we have more places available for the servers:

Recurring offer $5.97:

1GB RAM
10GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
3 Cores
1 IP
Get cPanel license for just $12/mo for life with this offer.
Order Now

Merry Christmas
iVPS.us
Offer ends 1st January 2012

Comments

  • bretonbreton Member
    edited December 2011

    Tagged:
    freevps

    wut?

    Also, no test ip, no virtualization technology, no information about location etc.

  • markmurphymarkmurphy Member
    edited December 2011

    Type: Openvz
    Location: Florida
    Test IP: 96.31.90.28

    With this offer you can get cPanel license for just $12/mo for life.

  • jhjh Member

    What pricing are you getting on IPs from HiVelocity? Last time I checked they charged $2.50 per IP making it unsustainable for VPS use.

  • @jtodd We got a special deal with Hivelocity in terms of ips and also the specs of the servers, we are currently running 15 vps and so far so good, we started to use them only last 2 weeks and we are really happy.

  • Hi, care to explain why you stole Neosurge's layout? You couldn't even be arsed to change the class/id names?

    Also, clearly have no idea what HTML actually is (hell, there's script tags outside of </html>)?

    I also don't see your registered address on each page, and your WHOIS information contains blatantly false information.

  • @justinb said: I also don't see your registered address on each page, and your WHOIS information contains blatantly false information.

    Hehe, like some thread already deleted...

    I hope LEA will reconsider the status of this 'provider'

  • JoelJoel Member
    edited December 2011

    Site: http://www.ivps.us/

    I took a look through the code, iVPS has ripped the site design, and what a bastard job of the code they have done as well in some parts that they have just butchered. Anyone else can take a look, Firefox or Chrome, just right click and inspect the elements between the two. There's a HEAP of class tags also exactly the same.

    iVPS Whois

    Tried calling the number listed? Doesn't work... the contact details in there are to "starlop.com" whom seem to be another one of these Animal Porn Production Houses when you look at their website.

    Starlop's aim is to take web based applications and services which are usually over complicated and re-think, re-design, re-develop and re-create them in a clean professional way

    Starlop has ivps.us as one of their "brands." So Starlop's idea of "re-think" a design is to just rip it from another provider.

    So markmurphy can you explain to me why your Animal Porn Production House is ripping other peoples' site designs in a "professional way?" I'm sure many people would love an answer to this.

    If anyone has a twitter account make sure to keep this guy in your hash tags ( http://twitter.com/sltdtwitt ) and on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/mysupdate ). Their original company was domoremedia.com which also has the same address now as starlop.com. So some background checking on domoremedia wouldn't go astray either.

    Regards,

    .Joel

  • DimeCadmiumDimeCadmium Member
    edited December 2011

    They supposedly are part of some "Starlop" which has another brand called "Drip Designs".

    If this is an example of one of their designs... heh.

    (And Joel more-or-less beat me to this, ah well)

  • They stole santa too from namecheap.

  • justinbjustinb Member
    edited December 2011

    @Joel said: Tried calling the number listed? Doesn't work... the contact details in there are to "starlop.com" whom seem to be another one of these Animal Porn Production Houses when you look at their website.

    Along with the number, address is 'starlop hq' as a building, lol.

    I really doubt it's real or that they're big enough to have one like that.

  • justinbjustinb Member
    edited December 2011

    starlop offers $0.40/month unlimited hosting apparently according to that twitter too joel

    @Joel said: I took a look through the code, iVPS has ripped the site design, and what a bastard job of the code they have done as well in some parts that they have just butchered. Anyone else can take a look, Firefox or Chrome, just right click and inspect the elements between the two. There's a HEAP of class tags also exactly the same.

    You don't even need to look that far.

    There is a typo on the neosurge page that was copied too - http://files.starlop.com/img/ivps/odernow.gif

    They didn't even bother renaming it right when ripping.

  • japonjapon Member
    edited December 2011

    @net said: They stole santa too from namecheap.

    Haha, indeed. How lame.

    image

    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Who steals santa, thats just wrong. And at these prices, we will see you in the deadpool next month chief!

  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

    Woot! Another company operating illegally! Happy Holidays!

    Thanked by 1DimeCadmium
  • JoelJoel Member
    edited December 2011

    @net said: They stole santa too from namecheap.

    What bastards! Seriously, who goes and steals Santa.... someone think about the kids.... not to mention I have a Dremel 4000 he is meant to be delivering me on Saturday night. If it doesn't arrive iVPS are responsible!

    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • edited December 2011

    Joel,

    I totaly agree he is meant to be delivering me some skiing things ready for when we go skiing in switzerland. If I die of frostbite, I'll make sure my girlfriend sues ivps!

    Thanked by 1Joel
  • so I see the OP has run off and won't be answering some presales questions..

    Thanked by 2japon [Deleted User]
  • @net said: If I die of frostbite, I'll make sure my girlfriend sues ivps!

    Lonely girlfriend with lots of cash.

    Hmmm......

  • Got one such VPS being in too jolly mood, thumbs down. Spurious VM restarts (2 in one week), very very slow cpu (+- 200 Mhz), and strange bandwidth limits... Recommending to go try somewhere else. IVPS setup is not automated also so you'll wait to see it done.

  • I don't know why are you complaing.

    I am hosting my vps with them and they were just awesome, no downtimes, fast connections.

    Why are you talking if you never tested them? (I'm 80% sure that you never bought a vps from them)

    Just test and you will love them.

  • Apparently they are also spending more time nagging clients than working with actual tech :-) . For that not-overly positive comment here they've sent me 3 emails, but today I found out that my machine ip is changed as is fingerprint! (so it may not be mine vps now), though I am 'blacklisted' on control panel ... sure going to cancel service now. These vps won't save much time or do much service and there are a lot of better offers around.

  • @peavey said: Apparently they are also spending more time nagging clients than working with actual tech :-) . For that not-overly positive comment here they've sent me 3 emails, but today I found out that my machine ip is changed as is fingerprint! (so it may not be mine vps now), though I am 'blacklisted' on control panel ... sure going to cancel service now. These vps won't save much time or do much service and there are a lot of better offers around.

    I don't know what you did but my server didn't change nothing, read your e-mails they changed datacenter but you still have your old server until 28th January so there shouldn't be any problems.

    My server is just working fine and without any problems.

Sign In or Register to comment.