Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oneprovider 75% discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oneprovider 75% discount

bobbybobby Member
edited March 2013 in General

I bought one of these a while back, but the location I wanted it for has been crap lately (ua).

I'm allowed to give account to someone else. I do need email and name/address etc details so I can change them in Panel.

Paid up until june, semi-annually @ 20€.

Comments

• bobbybobby Member

Forgot to mention that I don't want anything for it, but active and no kiddie users only.

• How much do I have to pay?

• bobbybobby Member

0 and you get to keep discount. Support told me its not transferable, but I can give account (change name/settings) to someone else. Since I dont need it anymore, I just thought someone else might, since they have some cool locations like Sidney.

• @bobby said: Since I dont need it anymore, I just thought someone else might, since they have some cool locations like Sidney.

Is Sidney finally open?

• CoreyCorey Member

@bobby said: 0 and you get to keep discount. Support told me its not transferable, but I can give account (change name/settings) to someone else. Since I dont need it anymore, I just thought someone else might, since they have some cool locations like Sidney.

I would be interested in this just for the location to run some tests from.

• I tried this company... Interesting...

But porting VPS to other locations means closing the container, finding other location with availability, doing your entire OS install.... Be forewarned.

Some interesting locations though. Dallas was quite nice... Gbps... flies.

• bobbybobby Member

@ihatetonyy said: Is Sidney finally open

It was earlier today, didn't try however tho, since I have no use for a VPS there

• Cancelled mine just last month, should have made a quick profit on it :)

Basically I have tried both their OVH BHS location and Chicago location, BHS is pretty stable and Chicago is offline at least once a week.

• bobbybobby Member

Not looking for profit :) Most/many providers here are tons better. So unless you want one of their specific locations, I'd avoid

• I have pm'ed my info @bobby

• bobbybobby Member

Finally got it sorted, thread can be closed

• bobbybobby Member

@praveenbhat said: I have pm'ed my info @bobby

Someone asked before you did, sorry :)

• That is fine @bobby

• jon617jon617 Veteran

Oneprovider has been horrible to deal with.

• jamsonjamson Member
    edited March 2013

I had the 75% off coupon as well, mainly for the Sydney location. I was using it for a good few months. Support is slow and there was several hours downtime each month. It's not too bad for the price (with coupon) though if you need tons of bandwidth in Sydney.

Edit: Was just popping in with final comments from the last OneProvider thread really. Sorry for being somewhat offtopic Bobby.

• bobbybobby Member

Support was ok, but VPS not in the location I wanted. @Liam close?

This discussion has been closed.