Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

safehousecloud - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

safehousecloud

Comments

• I ordered some dedicated servers a few weeks ago, and haven't received anything yet

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ghost22193 said:
    I ordered some dedicated servers a few weeks ago, and haven't received anything yet

I'm sorry but as of right now there's no indication that you will.

Did you pay by credit card / paypal?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@ghost22193 said:
    I ordered some dedicated servers a few weeks ago, and haven't received anything yet

Francisco

Credit over paypal, so if all else fails we'll contact the cc company on monday i suppose

• @ghost22193 said:

@Francisco said:

@ghost22193 said:

Francisco

Credit over paypal, so if all else fails we'll contact the cc company on monday i suppose

Just stick up a dispute using PP

• Ordered a 1240v3 from them on the 29th of August as well as DDoS protected BGP, haven't heard anything in 2 weeks.

Sadly wasn't over CC, but I did make a PayPal dispute as item not received, hope it all goes well. The amount of disputes they are getting should make it easy to win for the buyers.

• Something not right. Today I received emails from PayPal. The owner has cancelled all my PayPal subscription payments. Seems like they will be gone shortly.

• @seikan said:
    Something not right. Today I received emails from PayPal. The owner has cancelled all my PayPal subscription payments. Seems like they will be gone shortly.

same here

• Same here. Is time to say good bye. I have migrated my Singapore VPS to hostus.us.

Thanked by 1JarylW
  • Well they didn't last very long

• I wonder what the reason behind the complete lack of notice is..

• SAME HERE, I had 4 vps with those idiots, looks like i lost my data. Why isn't lowendtalk deleting their service threads in here, so that others wont order from them.

• sam484 said: so that others wont order from them.

Except for the colocation service, I think they have made all of the rest "out of stock".

There was a thread from 2009 in WHT, mentioning one of them went to jail for some non-delivery issue.

Now the remaining question would be how long the surviving services last.

• Maybe someone should setup up a FraudRecord-like system on providers, paypal accounts, bitcoin addresses, etc. :-)

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @eLohkCalb said:

sam484 said: so that others wont order from them.

Except for the colocation service, I think they have made all of the rest "out of stock".

There was a thread from 2009 in WHT, mentioning one of them went to jail for some non-delivery issue.

Now the remaining question would be how long the surviving services last.

Sweepstakes anyone?

My money is on the 23rd September

Hopefully not many doing collocation.. That would suck

• any refugee plan? have 6 vps to moved

• And this is why you should -

• Always back your data up, every day, if dealing with a new provider.
    • Never host production services, or anything that you make money off, with new companies suddenly flooding this place with half arsed unviable and unsustainable offers.
    • Back your data up.
    • Back your data up, once again.
    Thanked by 1thatix
  • @K4Y5 said:
    And this is why you should -

• Always back your data up, every day, if dealing with a new provider.
    • Never host production services, or anything that you make money off, with new companies suddenly flooding this place with half arsed unviable and unsustainable offers.
    • Back your data up.
    • Back your data up, once again.

I would add to that:

• Always pay with Paypal whenever available.

Just got all the money I paid to safehouse cloud (3 servers on annual plans) refunded by Paypal. Didn't expect to see it all but PP come through this time! Hope the others here manage to recover their losses as well.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Just received the 1st of 2 refunds come through from paypal also

• edited September 2016

Got both refunds just today. Haven't arrived back on my card yet, but it will be there in a while probably.

Good job, PP.

• so wait, what is going on here? my LA server is still up, paying monthly, is SHC dead or something?

• @hzr said:
    so wait, what is going on here? my LA server is still up, paying monthly, is SHC dead or something?

Based on this thread, yes they are.

• hzr said: so wait, what is going on here? my LA server is still up, paying monthly, is SHC dead or something?

Dead since 9/11

• @hzr said:
    so wait, what is going on here? my LA server is still up, paying monthly, is SHC dead or something?

Get ya backup ready

• Paypal refunds just in.

• Although the VPS still running good but it will be suspended soon. My invoice has been overdue because there's no payment gateway set. No reply to tickets for a few days.
    I think the're dead?

• jtkjtk Member

The SafehouseCloud (ShC) Twitter and Instagram accounts were recently removed. Perhaps whoever is behind ShC is slowly mopping up that mess for some reason. LA hosts are still online, everything else is still on silent, dark or down.

• got all my services refunded today.

• Same here, got my refunds. What the hell happened to them?

• @zoliben said:
    Same here, got my refunds. What the hell happened to them?

Deadpooled, read this thread

• @Projectpop said:

@zoliben said:
    Same here, got my refunds. What the hell happened to them?

Deadpooled, read this thread

Yeah, I know that already (since my VPS has been down for a couple of weeks now), but wanted to ask if anybody has any info on why exactly did they deadpool?