Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode question

Shane_ElmoreShane_Elmore Member
edited March 2013 in Help

Anyone having trouble loading the RamNode SolusVM, or is it just me?

I've submitted a ticket, but I want to know what everyone else is experiencing.

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Up for me.

• bnmklbnmkl Member

Up for me.

• Up for me.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Up for me too.

• Seriously, don't scream on a public forum because your shitty internet won't work for a website for a minute.

Sites like isup.me are meant for this...

@Infinity @Liam

• @BronzeByte said: Seriously, don't scream on a public forum because your shitty internet won't work for a website for a minute.

How is this against the rules, again? (trying to get help).

Plus it WOULD load, just take more than 10 seconds. Seriously, if you guys don't want to help anyone, make a "do not request help on LET ever" rule.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Have you seen the flag button?

Highlighting the staff is annoying.

• I've noticed in my experiences, SolusVM is a bitch at times, especially when executing commands :).

I'd go give @Nick_A a shout about it, maybe he can give you some insight.

• @Shane_Elmore
    Yes same with me, VPS status on SolusVM suddenly offline on the new OVZ-E5 Node. Nick said filesystem has errors and now he working on it...

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@Shane_Elmore said: Plus it WOULD load, just take more than 10 seconds. Seriously, if you guys don't want to help anyone, make a "do not request help on LET ever" rule.

You are kidding right? How about contacting the provider, he is the only one who can help you

Maybe you should try stop asking stupid common sense questions on a public forum

• @BronzeByte said: You are kidding right? How about contacting the PROVIDER, he is the ONLY ONE WHO CARES/WANTS TO KNOW

I said I did, read the thread again.

/thread

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'll reply to your ticket shortly.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2013

@sentarum said: filesystem has errors

Again =(

Btw, I advice you to follow him at twitter

• @Nick_A - How much time was there between posting the ticket and making this thread? 5 minutes?

• @yomero said: Btw, I advice you to follow him at twitter

Yes, I always monitor Nick tweet :)