Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebranding GridHostingSolutions - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rebranding GridHostingSolutions

124»

Comments

• If they did that'd be pretty cool, ask if they have like 30GB SSDs?

• @curtisg Not sure, I will have to ask.

• Good news everyone, we will be offering either OpenVZ or XEN VPS's out of Orlando, Florida with Host Dime. We have struck a deal with a dedicated server node with them. We will also be offering premium dedicated servers out of their DC. Now it is up to you guys, should we offer OpenVZ VPS's or XEN VPS's? KVM is out of the question. In Tampa, FL we will still be offering the cheap low-end servers mentioned earlier.

Locations: Tampa, FL + Orlando, FL

• If I was you I'd concentrate on getting one service right first before launching millions of others. Start with the low end dedicated servers and when that's going well and generating a tidy profit begin to branch out into offering other services.

My 2c.

• @Titanicsaled We're not launching "millions of others" and I have enough profit to offer all three. Thanks for the advice, though.

• Ok cool. Good luck

• @curtisg I will actually be able to provide Intel Atom Servers with SSD's out of New Jersey, if you would be interested in a future purchase. :)