Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap dedi for non-productive use in Europe.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap dedi for non-productive use in Europe.

Hello,

I'm looking for a cheap dedicated server located in Europe for testing purposes (non-productive),

My budget is $15/month, and I'm willing to pay monthly, Would be grateful if the setup fees are cheap, I have checked WholeSaleInternet, but it seems that it is located in the USA.

I can pay via BTC/PayPal, Please let me know if you have the right offers!

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

What about kimsufi.com?

Thanked by 1Khudher
  • KhudherKhudher Member
    edited September 2016

it seems that setup fees are pretty high, I'm not keeping the dedicated up for a long time, max : 3 months @AlbaHost

• We have an AMD C-70 APU, 4 GB DDR3 and 1x500 GB HDD @ 1 Gbit dedicated server plan for 8.99 EUR per month in Netherlands, but the setup fee is 20 EUR. If you plan to keep it for long-term, you may drop me a PM and we can happily remove or do a lower setup fee.

• @Khudher the setup fee on Kimsufi is only €9,99, thats €3/mo extra if you keeping the server for just three month.

• Thanks @myhken, Kimsufi is an option, but i wanted to check if i can get better offers,

• How is an Atom in UK?

What specs you want? I'll get something custom

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited September 2016

We have Atoms in the UK. But the best I could do on one is $19/month by monthly.

We can do for $15/month if you're prepared to pre-pay for the 3 months.