Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any companies hiring? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any companies hiring?

13»

Comments

• Why didn't you study Computer Science or something IT related at least, instead of Marketing / PR? I'm sure that would have helped to a certain extent.

• @JoeMerit said:

MrGeneral said: Those who know me, are aware that I'm a great employee.

Can you explain why nobody has retained you as a permanent employee ?

Can you explain why you've made it your life's work to be an arsehole?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2016

The only thing I remember about OP is a whining thread about a job he took. That was a while ago though.
    Yeah, negative stuff remains in people's head longer and clearer.

• deank said: The only thing I remember about OP is a whining post he made a long time ago. Yeah, negative stuff remains in people's head longer and clearer.

If you don't have a job to offer or a lead for him, why are you commenting in this thread? Who cares what he has done or will do? He is asking for help in finding a job. If you have nothing to offer him in that regard, you shouldn't be in the thread to begin with.

I didn't see him asking anyone for their opinion of himself.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2016

@clarity_64 said:
    If you don't have a job to offer or a lead for him, why are you commenting in this thread? Who cares what he has done or will do? He is asking for help in finding a job. If you have nothing to offer him in that regard, you shouldn't be in the thread to begin with.

Karma is a bitch though. He created a thread looking for a job. But he also has created a thread whining about a job he took.

What goes around comes around.

• @deank said:

@clarity_64 said:

Karma is a bitch though. He created a thread looking for a job. But he also has created a thread whining about a job he took.

What goes around comes around.

Fair enough. It just seems kind of wrong to kick a guy when he is down.

Thanked by 2Jonchun Ympker
  • @MrGeneral: I would suggest staying away from LET/LEB as far as your career aspirations are concerned. Only table scraps are available.

Thanked by 2Jonchun vimalware
  • clarity_64 said: Fair enough. It just seems kind of wrong to kick a guy when he is down.

I'm pretty sure it's just another attention-whoring stunt :(

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2016

@MrGeneral
    If you would be interested in a Webdesigner Job I might have something for ya.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@JoeMerit said:

He's being a dick. It's stated in my profile that I've worked for a company for 5 and a half years.

@DarioX said:
    Why didn't you study Computer Science or something IT related at least, instead of Marketing / PR? I'm sure that would have helped to a certain extent.

Marketing/PR is a passion as well. I wouldnt learn much in computer science. I'm leaning towards some certifications though

@Ympker said:
    @MrGeneral
    If you would be interested in a Webdesigner Job I might have something for ya.

Feel free to pm me :)

edited September 2016

@bobby said:

clarity_64 said: Fair enough. It just seems kind of wrong to kick a guy when he is down.

I'm pretty sure it's just another attention-whoring stunt :(

You come to my threads to bash me all the time. Who are you, seriously?

I don't care much about online forums, that's something you need to understand. Came here two days ago looking for advice and opportunities. Now I really couldn't care less about the trolls. I'm only interested in constructive criticism, not random people I don't even know, trying to bash me in an online forum.

edited September 2016

@Nekki said:

@JoeMerit said:

Never read a constructive comment from JoeMerit, just a random guy who sits behind a monitor to bash someone typical of kids and/or frustrated people. Doesnt make me weak for looking for new opportunities. What would make me weak is giving up something im working on to achieve success. I doubt many people bashing g me, own a company and work hard to grow it. Bashing is being weak.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

Hey, @MrGeneral - You are aware that you can reply to several quotes within ONE posting? I am sure you are! A new post for each quote sucks. It makes a unicorn in a parallel universe cry. Stop it. :-)

Thanked by 3Junkless erkin Pwner
    edited September 2016

@Amitz said:
    Hey, @MrGeneral - You are aware that you can reply to several quotes within ONE posting? I am sure you are! A new post for each quote sucks. It makes a unicorn in a parallel universe cry. Stop it. :-)

I apologise, was typing from my cellphone and it's a PITA sometimes! :p
    I'm going to enjoy the day as my birthday is tomorrow and friends are coming to celebrate my birthday after midnight hehe.

Cheers folks!

@Amitz, /thread if you may?

• MrGeneral said: I apologise ise, was typing from my cellphone and it's a PITA sometimes! :p

I hate to agree with El Cheaperino, but this is the reason why I occasionally do the same thing.

That said, I don't do it for 5 posts in a row, or comment on the same post twice.

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

Closed as requested. Don't party too hard! ;-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
This discussion has been closed.