Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Managed VPS with 6gb+ Ram & good cost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Managed VPS with 6gb+ Ram & good cost

Hello,

I am trying to find a Managed VPS with the following specs :

1. Ram : 6Gb +
  2. CPU : 4Core +
  3. Disk Space : 100 GB+
  4. Bandwidth : 3TB+
  5. Cpanel/WHM included

Budget : $60/mon

I am unable to find any VPS with the above specs in my budget , please recommend if you know some . Help will be appreciated :)

Regards
Akash

Comments

• fully managed?

• yes . A2hosting looked pretty good but they charge $90 , only 1st month is cheap. Cant find any alternative

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice :)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Cpanel is $12.00/month. I'll throw in management if you get the 8gb or higher.

Francisco

Thanked by 1getakash1
  • not many low cost fully managed ones around I'm afraid

• Hello , thanks for the comment but the server has only 2 core cpu , i need atleast 4

• Go with @Francisco, excellent offer from an excellent provider. You get a rock solid managed server only for 42$/m!

• @getakash1 said:
    Hello , thanks for the comment but the server has only 2 core cpu , i need atleast 4

These are dedicated core you can use 100% 24/7. I doubt other providers will do that

Thanked by 2getakash1 bersy
    edited September 2016

@getakash1 said:
    Hello , thanks for the comment but the server has only 2 core cpu , i need atleast 4

Well, do you need to burn all 4 24/7? Our cores are dedicated 3.5Ghz so they're going to really haul ass. These aren't wimpy 2Ghz ones.

Francisco

• getakash1getakash1 Member
    edited September 2016

@Francisco , i checked the specs and i must say it looks pretty good. Is whm access included with the cpanel purchase ? Do you offer migration assistance , i am currently running on whm/cpanel centos.
    I am interested in the 8gb plan . In managed , i suppose monitoring , security , initial server config , mysql optimization , all this will be included ? Last question weekly backups can be done ?

Sorry for so many questions :) I have just had pretty bad experiences with my previous host.

Regards
    Akash

@getakash1 said:
    @Francisco , i checked the specs and i must say it looks pretty good. Is whm included ? Do you offer migration assistance , i am currently running on whm/cpanel centos.
    I am interested in the 8gb plan . In managed , i suppose monitoring , security , initial server config , mysql optimization , all this will be included ? Last question weekly backups can be done ?

Sorry for so many questions :) I have just had pretty bad experiences with my previous host.

Regards
    Akash

Hello!

• cPanel is $12.00/month, so $42.00/month total.
    • Sure, I can do initial install and those types of things no problem. Monitoring as in?
    • We don't do weekly backups at this time but if you aren't burning through diskspace already then we could just do cPanel local backups.
    • Migrations are no problem.

Francisco

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Francisco , Awesome .

By monitoring i mean do you guys monitor the network & server , if any problems in the server optimise & fix it .

I am not sure how other managed hosting providers do it , maybe they have a tool or team monitoring the server .

Regards

• @Francisco said:
    Get a slice :)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Cpanel is $12.00/month. I'll throw in management if you get the 8gb or higher.

Francisco

Bring that in Europe and you'll get me for sure in the future

Thanked by 2mycosys Francisco
  • RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

I can do KVM, 6GB RAM, 90GB SSD, 3TB BW, cPanel included and fully managed at $60/mo.

Automated backup every Monday.

Please let me know if interested.

• go with @Francisco he really knows what he doing! + 42 bucks for manage vps ? really cheap!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • +1 for buyvm.

• Bought BuyVM.net , Thanks for the input everyone . Hoping that i dont have to change my host ever again . Cheers !

@getakash1 said:
    Bought BuyVM.net , Thanks for the input everyone . Hoping that i dont have to change my host ever again . Cheers !

Thanks for the signup :)

Francisco

• @getakash1 said:
    Bought BuyVM.net , Thanks for the input everyone . Hoping that i dont have to change my host ever again . Cheers !

You are in good hands mate

• Good to know about that buyvm managed offer on the 8Gb.

Easy one-off recommendation to anyone looking for US managed.