Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoDaddy acquires ManageWP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoDaddy acquires ManageWP

Or to put it in a diplomatic way "ManageWP Joins GoDaddy" https://managewp.com/managewp-joins-godaddy

250+ comments and many people are looking to move away and some already have.

Comments

• damn.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Oh great, I love that they've done this

• They probably posted on Internet Explore for April Fools.

Thanked by 3GCat dedicados netomx
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited September 2016

A shitty plugin got acquired by a shitty company, no need to start drama since they are both shitty :)

• @zafouhar said:
    A shitty plugin got acquired by a shitty company, no need to start drama since they are both shitty :)

What is in your opinion the best Wordpress Manager available? I have try ManageWP 2 weeks ago and found some bugs related with the maintenance page... im looking for alternatives.

• WPRemote? InfiniteWP ? These are free Wordpress Management tools

• A really nice move from godaddy. One of the best they have done.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MainWP

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

1 + 1 = 2 Crap ;)

Nightmare for ManageWP customers. Hope god will help them to escape from Animal abusers.

• zafouhar said: A shitty plugin got acquired by a shitty company, no need to start drama since they are both shitty :)

Why do you say ManageWP is shitty? The recent Orion update and pricing model are very good.

• @nqservices said:

@zafouhar said:

What is in your opinion the best Wordpress Manager available? I have try ManageWP 2 weeks ago and found some bugs related with the maintenance page... im looking for alternatives.

There are more bugs with ManageWP than you found, for example the secretive inode limit on backups, or the secretive max size that sites can be to be backup up and I can go on forever.

You see Godaddy and ManageWP are a match.

• There are more bugs with ManageWP than you found, for example the secretive inode limit on backups, or the secretive max size that sites can be to be backup up and I can go on forever.

That scares me.
    I was going to use them because the new pricing model is tempting.