Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Kloud51 any good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Kloud51 any good?

Just curious :)

I have a 51% off coupon which would make their plans cheap :)

Comments

• I wouldn't trust any company who spell Cloud with a 'K'.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

They've been accused (and they look like well-founded accusations) of faking reviews in the past, and in some reviews users have said they are running Traffic Exchange so your neighbors might not be that friendly.

Overall, it is probably very much like the majority of other OVH/Online.NET hosts. Cheap with variable to low quality service.

• @LordSpock said:
    They've been accused (and they look like well-founded accusations) of faking reviews in the past, and in some reviews users have said they are running Traffic Exchange so your neighbors might not be that friendly.

Overall, it is probably very much like the majority of other OVH/Online.NET hosts. Cheap with variable to low quality service.

Ah, okay. I already got their $5/month shared hosting plan for free (if anyone wants the code, I'll give), and it's recurring free too :) Oh well

• Yea free hosting is a good business model...easy to earn money and pay for servers and bandwidth and power. Maybe use some of the "no money" to pay staff, setup backup etc.

Thanked by 2doghouch joepie91
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2016

@myhken said:
    Yea free hosting is a good business model...easy to earn money and pay for servers and bandwidth and power. Maybe use some of the "no money" to pay staff, setup backup etc.

Quick! Have you heard? Scientists have created a way to genetically modify trees so they produce MONEY!

Read more

Thanked by 1myhken
  • manlivomanlivo Member
    edited September 2016

It is published on their home page.

For start use BZTSC501F3 to get 51% OFF on any Hosting or SSD VPS plans.
  • Ive got 51 gig free there.
    I forgot the discount code.

• manlivo said: For start use BZTSC501F3 to get 51% OFF on any Hosting or SSD VPS plans.

I didn't notice that, my 51% off code was in an email. It's probably the same code though.

Thanked by 1manlivo
  • sorry for bumping but i found the couponcode

use:

KLOUD51FREEPREMIUM

for free premium webhosting

• perryoo11 said: KLOUD51FREEPREMIUM

Expired now I think

• I tried at least.

• perryoo11 said: I tried at least.

So you get an E for Effort!

• mycosysmycosys Member
    edited September 2016

@karatekidmonkey said:

perryoo11 said: KLOUD51FREEPREMIUM

Expired now I think

It worked for me last night when i entered it in the panel, but tbh i wasnt brave enough to enter my personal details after noting they dont even include company registration details on their website, not even the usueal dodgy of a virtual office company XD.
    Their whois says they are Emiraties but that is not confidence inspiring and could be easily faked anyway.

@perrpoo11 personally i think it may have been a lucky escape

• It worked for by puting the code and put some minimal details.