Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap VPS for file hosting Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap VPS for file hosting Website

gullevergullever Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a VPS for establishing a file hosting website, like mediafire and turboit ....etc, the most important feature in it is HDD space must be at least 100GB or 200GB, if any one has a good offer please notify me including details about prices and specifications.

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2016

Check Time4VPS storage VPS line, server's location is Lithuania.

ZXHost's 2GB RAM, 1TB storage, unmetered BW VPS (aff link) has been restocked recently, it's $6/m or $41/yr.

By the way, what location and virtualization type do you prefer?

• Fantastic offer
    Coupon codes available ?
    I do not very much about VPS services, I just want a vps good for my project (File hosting website most of its visitors from middle east)
    you just suggest to me a VPS compatible with my requirements

• More offers ?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@gullever said:
    Fantastic offer
    Coupon codes available ?
    I do not very much about VPS services, I just want a vps good for my project (File hosting website most of its visitors from middle east)
    you just suggest to me a VPS compatible with my requirements

Time4VPS is the cheapest storage VPS you'll get, read a providers ToS though. Otherwise 1TBVPS (IOFlood brand), it's in the U.S. but more expensive.

• gullever said: More offers ?

There are plenty of options, tell us about amount of RAM and traffic you need as well as your budget to narrow it down.

• kimsufi

• Why a VPS to host a website - why not just plain old hosting ala @cociu is offering at 50% off atm?