Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any users with softether VPN expierience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any users with softether VPN expierience

antpeksantpeks Member
edited September 2016 in Help

Hello all,

I am looking for LE users with experience with SOftether, i am looking for some sort of php based controlpanel where i can add users and bandwidth limits for them. and when bandwidth limits is reached they get disconnected.

Well offcourse other features are welcome too.

Peter

Comments

• Softether does deliver a good servermanagement tool to manage users, groups, policies... Yet it is standalone, haven't seen any browserbased solutions so far.

If I remember correctly there were some attempts to do some traffic accounting by parsing the logfiles if that helps.

• Maybe PrituNL is what you're looking for?

• we know the server managers tools, works awesome but for example we want certain user groups to use o,ly a certain amount of data, with all the bells and whistles like email notifications and such.

Certainly gonna look at pritu thanks cassa

Will update this topic when we found our solution

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have made a panel for this, but it is not 100% complete. Indeed softether includes a lot of useful tools for this.

@doghouch is helping me with this, too :)

• @netomx woud you care to share? maybe our developer can help also?

• I know for sure that there is a WHMCS module for this.. It's all over the internet now i think aswell. Got it setup on a ramnode machine got everything working but then I pussied out ~6months ago.. WHMCS module + freeradius :)

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

IMHO Softether is pretty neat. I use it at some customers sites, almost daily.

Much easier to use, more reliable, and faster than OpenVPN :)

• SplitIce said: IMHO Softether is pretty neat. I use it at some customers sites, almost daily.

That's great but if you bothered reading what OP had to say you'd see that he wasn't looking for a review of Softether...