Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US:FL|CO|OR] VPSs @ $8/year with 2x IPv4 Addresses! Backup VPSs @ $1.74/month! [Secure Dragon LLC.] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US:FL|CO|OR] VPSs @ $8/year with 2x IPv4 Addresses! Backup VPSs @ $1.74/month! [Secure Dragon LLC.]

2»

Comments

• @KuJoe Could you respond to my PM?

Connor

• how to get 2nd ipv4?

• @skizoid said: how to get 2nd ipv4?

If they don't automatically add it when your VPS is provisioned, open a support ticket and link to this promo.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

2nd IPs are automatically added for all new Budget OpenVZ orders.

• I am trying to order the O32 plan and I tried using the coupon but it says The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
    but I have already selected the annually payment

• Maybe promo is over

@Ruriko said: I am trying to order the O32 plan

This:

@KuJoe said: I've increased the number of uses for the promo up to 30 but the remaining uses can no longer be used for the O32, O64, or O96 plans to prevent the servers from getting filled up with them.

• @jcaleb I have a O32 plan with 3 months + left, if KuJoe is ok with it I could let it you to you for a few dollars (:

• Thanks @Taylor. I have no need for the moment. But thanks for the gesture though

• @KuJoe said: @Ruriko said: I am trying to order the O32 plan

This:
    @KuJoe said: I've increased the number of uses for the promo up to 30 but the remaining uses can no longer be used for the O32, O64, or O96 plans to prevent the servers from getting filled up with them.

I had been following this thread and kind of wish I had gotten in on this when the O32 plan was $8/year, even just for the sake of being able to see what I can install and run on that! (I pretty much would have just used it to install OpenVPN and then left it alone, but that totally would have been worth it)

• @user123 if @Kujoe says it ok, you can take it.

Transfers are limited to clients who already have an active VPS with us and an account in SolusVM.

• user123user123 Member
    edited March 2013

@KuJoe said: Transfers are limited to clients who already have an active VPS with us and an account in SolusVM.

@Taylor said: @user123 if @Kujoe says it ok, you can take it.

I guess that's a no :(. Thank you for the offer, though. It would have been a great chance to try out SD.

@KuJoe maybe you could update your initial post to reflect that the promotion is over on the very LE boxes.

• Promo code is over but i do got 1 of the O32 few minutes ago for $10.99
    Ordered one at Denvar with free 2nd IPv4 that i don't use but well it's free =D

• still get a second ipv4 with low end OVZ?

@LinuxNewb said: still get a second ipv4 with low end OVZ?

Sorry, this promotion ended on April 1st.

• @johnlth93 said: got 1 of the O32 few minutes ago for $10.99

but then few days after that i upgraded it to O64 because 32 just a little tight like carely there hitting almost 30M on the guarantee ram