Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance® - $9/Year SSD US/UK/CA/EU Spain - No Downtime - Instant +cPanel +PP/Btc/PayUMoneyIndia/etc
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance® - $9/Year SSD US/UK/CA/EU Spain - No Downtime - Instant +cPanel +PP/Btc/PayUMoneyIndia/etc

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Now Dewlance® Accept PayUMoney India Online Netbanking payment and We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price since 2009 (7+ Year)

Changing domain name is allowed.

SSD Hosting:

Disk Space: 1GB

Bandwidth: 100GB

cPanel: Yes

Softaculous: Yes

MySQL Database: 40

Addon Domain: No, Only on higher plan.

CurlSSL

IonCube/GD

XLS/Mbstring

ClamAV Antivirus Scanner

Trustworthy Signed SSL for cPanel/Mail services

Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup

3 Server Location

Instant Setup

Price: $9/Year

Order Now!

Server Location?

- Las Vegas - USA

- Canada

- UK

Payment Method?

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- PerfectMoney

- Skrill

- Payza

- OKPay

- NEFT/Cash Deposit

- PayUMoney India (new)

SSL at super cheap price, Free Installation & Configuration. Get Blesta/WHMCS at cheaper price - Only for our customers.

Comments

• lbftlbft Member
    edited September 2016

No downtime? Ever?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

DewlanceVPS said: Now Dewlance® Accept PayUMoney India Online Netbanking payment and We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price since 2009 (7+ Year)

Do you ever need to breathe?

Thanked by 1Four20
  • mycosysmycosys Member
    edited September 2016

you are seriously claiming you have never had a single second of downtime? never once needed a reboot from a kernel update even? your servers must be so out of date

edit - i mean ffs the largest financial institutions in the world with multiple fault tolerant mainframe systems across multiple secure buildings in multiple continents cant guarantee 100% uptime ffs!

Thanked by 1boernd
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@mycosys said:
    you are seriously claiming you have never had a single second of downtime? never once needed a reboot from a kernel update even? your servers must be so out of date

edit - i mean ffs the largest financial institutions in the world with multiple fault tolerant mainframe systems across multiple secure buildings in multiple continents cant guarantee 100% uptime ffs!

100% DNS Uptime through DNS Cluster, We don't need to reboot our server for upgrading kernel.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@mycosys said:

100% DNS Uptime through DNS Cluster, We don't need to reboot our server for upgrading kernel.

lmfao - a dns cluster wont help with a hardware failure or loss of network

edited September 2016

@mycosys said:

We monitor our server and we rarely receive error related to network issue in 6 month or more. We use premium server and also DNS cluster is hosted on multiple location so it does not affect DNS uptime. If 1st cluster is down then 2nd will serve request so your hardware failure and network loss related question does not make any sense.

Imfao - DNS cluster is used for facing this type of issue

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@mycosys said:

We monitor our server and we rarely receive error related to network issue in 6 month or more. We use premium server and also DNS cluster is hosted on multiple location so it does not affect DNS uptime. If 1st cluster is down then 2nd will serve request so your hardware failure and network loss related question does not make any sense.

Imfao - DNS cluster is used for facing this type of issue

I Just love how stupid you are
    DNS clustering is PART of adressing this issue, but unless you are using redundant POPs each with redundant data paths with complete data mirroring and anycast with GeoDNS, and with a clustered 'compute cloud' at each center you cant even come close to offering 100% uptime.

But i will tell you what - if you will give me a USD$1,000,000 guarantee that i will never be unable to load a page i will be happy to host with you - that shouldnt be an issue if you actually believe your gaurantee

edited September 2016

Now we provide shared hosting in India.

Support PHP 5.5, 5.6 and 7.

9th Location. Next location will be Australia, Singapore and many more.