Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Server for PBN hosting with lots of c class IP's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Server for PBN hosting with lots of c class IP's

Hello,

We are willing to start PBN hosting for our clients but we are looking for cheapest server options available with you..

What we need is
32GB of RAM
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 v3 @ 3.30GHz
8+ cores
100+ c- class IPS

Please guide me about costing

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

So you want a /24 of IP's so you can run a Private Blogging Network? Just so you know, this forum has a hate against hitleap like services and in my book this is up there.

Thanked by 2cassa linuxthefish
  • https://googiehost.com/premiumhosting.html

These guys are selling vps's for a penny first month. Pretty sure you can grab 100+ VPS from there website with individual IP's on each of them for under 2bucks first month. Then recycle those vms and order again and continue?

Please use this code " GRABPENNY" to get your discount.

K THX bye.

Thanked by 3cassa amanwaa vimalware
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

What is a cheap to you?

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

see https://www.kms-hosting.com/dedicated-server

We could provide a /25 IPv4-Subnet for 70€ per month ;-)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

yes, google really is that stupid.....

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

GoogieHost said: c- class IPS

GoogieHost said: Please guide me about costing

It's going to be hellacious. First, you need to research, invent, design, build, and test a time machine to take you back to the days of classful IP addressing.

Already, you're way above $7.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • GoogieHost said: 100+ c- class IPS

Are you looking for 100+ IPs from different Class-C's? Good luck.

If this is for SEO Hosting, please keep in mind that the SEO and IP uniqueness love affair has been debunked 10+ years ago.

• It's like homeopathy - it doesn't really do anything, but as long as you believe it might help and you want to give your money for irrational beliefs - do it :)

• DigitalFyre said: f this is for SEO Hosting, please keep in mind that the SEO and IP uniqueness love affair has been debunked 10+ years ago.

Nothing wrong with selling snake oil to somebody who believes in it and is willing to pay for it.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • doughmanes said: Nothing wrong with selling snake oil to somebody who believes in it and is willing to pay for it.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • NdhaNdha Member

@pbgben said:
    So you want a /24 of IP's so you can run a Private Blogging Network? Just so you know, this forum has a hate against hitleap like services and in my book this is up there.

PBN is not hitleap like services.

Or maybe he just wants it to set up a hosting service for other people to buy second hand snake oil!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • You meant Snek right?

@AnthonySmith said:
    Or maybe he just wants it to set up a hosting service for other people to buy second hand snake oil!

Nose oil?

• If your sites are only for Google's eyes, why not run them IPv6 only? I'm sure many providers will be more than happy to provide a /48.

Thanked by 1tux
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Ndha said:

@pbgben said:

Its deceitful and this joker (OP) has no clue. SO yeh. Suck a dick.

• tuxtux Member

PBN = Pissy Business Network?

• NdhaNdha Member

@pbgben said:

@Ndha said:

@pbgben said:

Its deceitful and this joker (OP) has no clue. SO yeh. Suck a dick.

Lol, nice comment from a provider, hope your clients never received su*k a dick response..
    it's OP's problem if he has no clue about it..
    But PBN is not hitleap like services..
    I'm sure you can googling about it more than me.. ;)

• @seriesn said:
    https://googiehost.com/premiumhosting.html

These guys are selling vps's for a penny first month. Pretty sure you can grab 100+ VPS from there website with individual IP's on each of them for under 2bucks first month. Then recycle those vms and order again and continue?

Please use this code " GRABPENNY" to get your discount.

K THX bye.

Its great Working Fine!

• amanwaa said: K THX bye. Its great Working Fine!

Shameless fucking shill!