Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deleting posts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Deleting posts?

ZigaraZigara Member
edited March 2013 in General

I understand why certain topics get locked/details removed, but I was unaware the moderators are flat out deleting posts now. I'm curious how many other posts have been deleted that we don't know about?

I believe the community has the right to know.

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

This.

• ChiefChief Member
    edited March 2013

@Zigara said: but I was unaware the moderators are flat out deleting posts now.

Don't post the contents of private emails that you were not the receiver or cause issues for us and your posts won't be removed, simple.

@Zigara said: I'm curious how many other posts have been deleted that we don't know about?

Quite a few, not a huge amount but a few when they end up as an issue in my inbox with a lawyer's letterhead attached. Precisely why we do not have discussions on SpeedyVDS/Vortex-VPS on here anymore for example.

@Zigara said: I believe the community has the right to know.

You're entitled to your opinion, as soon as you want to deal with these individuals weekly.

This discussion has been closed.