Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Promo Ikoula] Dedi Xeon E3 1220v5 16Gb 1Tb 14.99€/Month during six month max then 29.99€ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Promo Ikoula] Dedi Xeon E3 1220v5 16Gb 1Tb 14.99€/Month during six month max then 29.99€

2»

Comments

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@prometheus we are still working on it and i pmed you the details.

While i am answering prometheus i'd like to say there is only a few server left but i kept some for LET community !

• hello do u have ubuntu 14.04 in
    ik E3 1220v5

@errifi server will be delivered with ubuntu 16.04 but you can modify subscription OS setting to ubuntu 14.04 and use reset tool.

Hello,

Promo ends tonight, be sure to order quickly if you want to get the promo price !

• -1 Gbps ?

Speed is 100 mbits but bandwidth is unmetered.

edited September 2016

Trial offer is a success, we decided to extend the promo to an undefined date.

This offer allows you to get instant -50% off during three months on our Synology, Xeon dedicated servers (IK E-1220V5, IK E5-1620 M, IK E5-1650 L), Shared hosting offers and during six months on our Flexicloud and Flex’server offers.

https://express.ikoula.com/en

• MalinMalin Member
    edited September 2016

Is the pricing recurring after the first billing cycle or not? Also I tried to purchase and I am quoted for the full price, not the discounted one and there's no way to fill in a coupon anywhere.

nvm, looks like it's not recurring

You get -50% off during three months and the coupon code is to be filled at the very end of the ordering process, just before order confirmation.

@Malin
    Erratum : The number of expected orders have been already reached, we have just re-enabled the promo code.

• is there ddos protection?

There is no DDOS protection for now, but we are working on it.