Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To trust or not to trust?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mnpeepmnpeep Member
edited March 2013 in Help

I just got this weird popup on my iPhone. myvzw.com IS Verizon, but seeing this makes me suspicious...

http://mcserve.rs/jy8G

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If your phone functions without it I wouldn't add it. These certificates hold a lot of power.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I easily say yes to those (it may be wise to read the details tho) as long as it involves no financial or potentially private content.

• Are you connecting to myvzw.com?

There's your answer.

• flyfly Member

if i can't trust anyone, then can I trust the guy who says not to trust anyone?

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited March 2013

@fly said: if i can't trust anyone, then can I trust the guy who says not to trust anyone?

You can't. You can't trust this statement either.

• Paradox...

• At least it's not one of them darned Temporal Paradoxes. Those are mind-hurters.

• @yomero ...why is every thing so heavy in the future? Is there some thing wrong with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Host of the IP: sv4iv.myvzw.com[Whois] [Reverse IP] Host IP [?]: 198.224.173.70 [Whois] [Reverse IP] IP country code: US IP address country: United States IP address state: n/a IP address city: n/a IP address latitude: 38.0000 IP address longitude: -97.0000 ISP of this IP [?]: Verizon Wireless Organization: Verizon Wireless

• @Rallias said: Are you connecting to myvzw.com?

Unsure, the iPhone uses WiFi on default, but for some reason is on 3G in the picture. I cancelled it, and everything went better than expected.