Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS Pure SSD Multiple European locations starting at $4.47/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS Pure SSD Multiple European locations starting at $4.47/month

greenwebpagegreenwebpage Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2016 in Offers

GreenWebPage is formed by a team of young engineers that want to offer you the best hosting solutions.
Our system administrators are experienced in services hosting and content management, and understand that in online bussines you need to be seriously.
Our policy is 99.9% SLA ,30 Day Monday Back Guarantee and olso a good communication and try to understand the clients needs.
Customer experience is the true difference in the hosting industry, which is why we provide a world-class customer experience in every interaction.
Whether you're starting out or more experienced, we'll provide the best solution for you.
You can start with a small SSD VPS and upgrade as your needs grow.
All servers are allocated in professional datacenters.

`

Choose your VPS from multiple European locations :

• Bucharest, RO
  • Amsterdam, NL
  • Manchester, UK
  • Frankfurt, DE

KVM 1GB

• $4.47/month
  • 1 Cores
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 10 GB SSD space
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps connection
  • 1 IP addresses

Order Now RO location

Order Now NL location

Order Now UK location

Order Now DE location

Comments

• trvztrvz Member

Why should anyone go with you over DigitalOcean?

• Is RO location DMCA free? Can be used for torrent or warz thing?

• Why shouldn't they?

@trvz said:
    Why should anyone go with you over DigitalOcean?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • trvz said: Why should anyone go with you over DigitalOcean?

DO has no RO location ;)

• KVM 1GB but only 512MB RAM. What is the 1GB?

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2016

UK test IP, please?

Addionally, what does "KVM 1GB" mean? I can only see 512MB plan listed.

greenwebpage said: ,30 Day Monday Back Guarantee and olso a good communication

Hell yeah. Space comma and another typo. Monday back guarantee? Sure. I'll copy paste your refund politicy.

All products are sold 'as is'. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued. You may contact us if you wish to exchange your purchase for a product of equal or lesser, or we can credit your account with the value, within 30 days from the purchase date. If an item of lesser value is chosen there will be no refund for the additional amount.

That's not a refund in my opinion. At least you shouldn't advertise with money back guarantee.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2016

@greenwebpage

Are you a reseller for Virtono? I noticed you didn't include your test IPs here, but its weird that you seem to offer the exact same locations as Virtono and another one of its 'resellers' that has already made offers here. All your locations look identical to https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/87034/virtono-ssd-vps-in-multiple-locations-ro-uk-nl-de-starting-from-only-1-5-month and I would hazard a guess if we were to request test ips that they would be to all m247 networks locations like Virtono?

This is concerning to me as my experience with Virtono leads me to believe they have issues handling their nodes and this is an attempt to get around scrutiny here that has been given previously.

Please feel free to prove me wrong and I will be happy to edit this post or ask a moderator to remove it if I am wrong.

Cheers!

edited August 2016

For some reason, that I don't understand, the OP messaged me personally instead of responding here. So instead of them being able to explain better in their own reply, I will simply say this:

They are a Virtono re-seller, they have a re-seller account and are able to design their own packages, but the servers are still on the same nodes. This is now the second such business that has come here re-selling their products and has tried to skirt around this (not been up front about being re-sellers). The previous group tried to say they had their own servers, but I am pretty sure it was the same deal as here.

I only mention it this way because it seems a bit concerning that these re-sellers think that things have to be handled so secretively instead of just being upfront about their association and the fact that they are a re-seller.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• Damn it. They still didn't answer my questions :/

edited August 2016

@MrPsycho if you are really crazy enough to purchase, its the exact same test ips on the virtono advertisement. They are re-selling Virtono VPS servers.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • greenwebpagegreenwebpage Member, Patron Provider

We are virtono cloud users, we have resources assigned to us on their infrastructure, but we made our own plans with our own configuration. The nodes are solid, no instability, it was an issue with kvm in Manchester, but it is solved now.

Test IPs & Download links

Bucharest, RO download link: http://85.204.49.17/1GB.zip
    Bucharest, RO test IP address: 85.204.49.17

Manchester, UK download link: http://77.81.107.11/1000mb.bin
    Manchester, UK test IP address: 77.81.107.11

Amsterdam, NL download link: http://77.81.110.13/1000mb.bin
    Amsterdam, NL test IP address: 77.81.110.13

Frankfurt, DE download link: http://77.81.109.13/1000mb.bin
    Frankfurt, DE test IP address: 77.81.109.13