Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need WordPress Hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need WordPress Hosting.

Hello,

I need good WordPress Hosting with good price I see large company with $3.5 but I want cheap than $3.5

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Most low level shared hosting plans are paid yearly and average less than that.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @daily said:
    Most low level shared hosting plans are paid yearly and average less than that.

Thanks

I tried use worldpress with shared hosting but hacked easy so I'm searching about wordpress Hosting.

• Grab 24$/y vps and you should be good to go :)

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @Ympker said:
    Grab 24$/y vps and you should be good to go :)

I have one on vps for 2 year good but without bucks and I can't update worldpress easy and ftp don't work ... with worldpress hosting all good and easy.

• @aaxaa said:

@Ympker said:
    Grab 24$/y vps and you should be good to go :)

I have one on vps for 2 year good but without bucks and I can't update worldpress easy and ftp don't work ... with worldpress hosting all good and easy.

Use EasyEngine + VPS and you will be fine :)

https://easyengine.io/

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • pcfreak30pcfreak30 Member
    edited August 2016

@aaxaa said:

@daily said:
    Most low level shared hosting plans are paid yearly and average less than that.

Thanks

I tried use worldpress with shared hosting but hacked easy so I'm searching about wordpress Hosting.

wordpress Hosting is shared hosting. Getting hacked isn't your hosts fault usually but a shitty theme or plugin. And $3.5 is cheap. Go any lower and you might as well ask for a free server or expect slow loading.

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

@aaxaa said:
    Hello,

I need good WordPress Hosting with good price I see large company with $3.5 but I want cheap than $3.5

Thanks guys.

We are testing the waters with some new products etc. Would you be interested in a pre-installed Wordpress VM? Since these are not public yet (will be very soon), I will mark it down to $3/mo for a 1GB RAM package.

• @aaxaa said: I tried use worldpress with shared hosting but hacked easy so I'm searching about wordpress Hosting.

If this is the case you will be worse off with a VPS.

We offer shared hosting in the UK with auto installer, firewall, mod_security, etc starting at $5/year.

See here.

• sinsin Member

I recommend Hawk Host, I have 6 shared hosting accounts with them and have used them for the past 5 years and they have been solid for my Wordpress sites.

Thanked by 2aaxaa DH22
  • Thanks Guys I will try something monthly first .

• DH22DH22 Member
    edited August 2016

Yes, HawkHost is a good, cheap shared host although I highly recommend not using their email servers (but that is generally the case for any shared host). Usually they have big discount coupons on WHT and sometimes on their website, but the discounts might not work for monthly rates. It is expensive to get dedicated IPs from them if that matters though.

And also +1 easyengine with a VPS such as OVH.

• AICAIC Member

Hi, Try out http://aicheapwebhosting.com we are providing wordpress hosting. $3 per month with yearly payment.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@AIC said:
    Hi, Try out http://aicheapwebhosting.com we are providing wordpress hosting. $3 per month with yearly payment.

Selling chicken before they've even hatched? Looks like you found your reseller hosting provider already.

• AICAIC Member

@AIC said:

Selling chicken before they've even hatched? Looks like you found your reseller hosting provider already.

We do have many like you have, and we do provide already prepared one. If you can go for it and offer.