Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[for sale] Lots of Supermicro E3 v2/v3 machines! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[for sale] Lots of Supermicro E3 v2/v3 machines!

2»

Comments

• No raid cards at all.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:
    I don't need another server, but I totally want one... if only I could find a good, and reasonably priced colocation service on the west coast USA.

Budget?

$75 or less with 100mbps unmetered, 1 amp, 2 hours free remote hands per month ( I am going to rarely use this at all.) /28 ipv4, /64 ipv6, and 1 extra ipv4 / line for ipmi.

I have had services such as this for less else where in case you think it is under priced.

You have this in LA? With free remote hand for such monthly price?

• @key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:
    I don't need another server, but I totally want one... if only I could find a good, and reasonably priced colocation service on the west coast USA.

Budget?

$75 or less with 100mbps unmetered, 1 amp, 2 hours free remote hands per month ( I am going to rarely use this at all.) /28 ipv4, /64 ipv6, and 1 extra ipv4 / line for ipmi.

I have had services such as this for less else where in case you think it is under priced.

No, not in LA. I have had this offer from other providers and better in different locations.

Last time I was on the west coast I had a colo for $65~ and it contained a /29, 10tb@1gbps.

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

Budget?

No, not in LA. I have had this offer from other providers and better in different locations.

Last time I was on the west coast I had a colo for $65~ and it contained a /29, 10tb@1gbps.

With free remote hand?

• @key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

Budget?

With free remote hand?

Yes.

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

@key900 said:

@AlyssaD said:

Budget?

With free remote hand?

Yes.

Well this first to hear, I can provide you such package however without free remote hand!

• RizRiz Member
    edited October 2016

Just a few servers left, as well as 20x used 250G SSDs.

X5:7:7 1U Supermicro E3 1240V2 32G (2x2.5" hotswap) $420
    X5:8:8 1U Supermicro E3 1220V2 16G (no hotswap, internal only)  $350
    X5:11:11 1U Supermicro E3 1230v3 32G (no hotswap, internal only) $420
    20x 250G SSD (all used lightly) $40 each

Lastly, as a couple machines that need a shell -

X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ 1225v2 16G (no chassis) $175
    X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ 1225v2 16G (no chassis) $175

Shipping is not included, and will be betwee $30-$50 depending on your location.

• Did you have an idea of how much it take for shipping to France? :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Technowix said:
    Did you have an idea of how much it take for shipping to France? :)

Extremely expensive to ship from USA to France due to the size and weight of servers.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @jbiloh said:

@Technowix said:
    Did you have an idea of how much it take for shipping to France? :)

Extremely expensive to ship from USA to France due to the size and weight of servers.

I don't see it being more than a few hundred. So extremely isn't the word to be using.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

@iRepko said:
    I don't see it being more than a few hundred. So extremely isn't the word to be using.

iRepko if we bought some of the SSD's would you be able to put it in our server we "own"/colocate with you?

• @cubedata said:

@iRepko said:

iRepko if we bought some of the SSD's would you be able to put it in our server we "own"/colocate with you?

Message me.

• @jbiloh @iRepko thank for reply, well I think that true, too bad, for 60$ of export that was a really interesting offer :p

• X5:7:7 1U Supermicro E3 1240V2 32G (2x2.5" hotswap) $420 ill take this one with 2 of the 250GB SSD's. I'm going to see about getting a colocation deal in that same Data Center so I won't need shipping can you pm me more information about paying @Riz

• If you can ship to Canada, I maybe interested in a few SSDs. What to you mean by "lightly used" though?

• Prices have been dropped, and shipping included in pricing now. Looking to sell everything as grouped, please let me know if you have any questions.

X5:7:7 1U Supermicro E3 1240V2 32G (2x2.5" hotswap)
    X5:8:8 1U Supermicro E3 1220V2 16G (no hotswap, internal only)
    X5:11:11 1U Supermicro E3 1230v3 32G (no hotswap, internal only)

$1100 shipped anywhere in US.

X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ E3-1225v2 16G (no chassis)
    X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ E3-1225v2 16G (no chassis)

$300 shipped anywhere in US.

7x 250G OCZ ARC 100 SSD

$280 shipped anywhere in US.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@Riz said:
    Prices have been dropped, and shipping included in pricing now. Looking to sell everything as grouped, please let me know if you have any questions.

> X5:7:7 1U Supermicro E3 1240V2 32G (2x2.5" hotswap)
    > X5:8:8 1U Supermicro E3 1220V2 16G (no hotswap, internal only)
    > X5:11:11 1U Supermicro E3 1230v3 32G (no hotswap, internal only)
    > 

$1100 shipped anywhere in US.

> X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ E3-1225v2 16G (no chassis)
    > X9 Supermicro motherboard w/ E3-1225v2 16G (no chassis)
    > 

$300 shipped anywhere in US.

> 7x 250G OCZ ARC 100 SSD
    > 

$280 shipped anywhere in US.

Could you pm how much u would do the 1240V2, and the 1230V3, and in what condition are they ?
    Plus 3x 250gbSSD and in what condition are they

• @Riz check pm