Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$49 FOR LIFE [New York City Metro / Miami] Instant Setup or Custom Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$49 FOR LIFE [New York City Metro / Miami] Instant Setup or Custom Dedicated Servers

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2016 in Offers

First come first serve, limited quantities in stock. Once we sell out, the deals will be gone. We're not a budget provider, so those who have used us in the past know that these deals do not come often unless we have a lot of excess inventory to clear out.

All servers include DDoS protection, newly upgraded network, and great support.

Instant Deploy - Delivered instantly upon verified payment, OS installed in about 10 minutes.

Custom Servers - 12 to 48 hour setup time.

Custom - Intel Core i7 3770, 16+ GB RAM @ $49/mo w/Coupon Xeon40

Custom - Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2, 16+ GB RAM @ $49/mo w/Coupon Xeon40

Custom - Intel Core i7 4770, 8+ GB RAM @ $49/mo w/Coupon Xeon40

Instant - Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3, 8 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD @ $49/mo w/Coupon Xeon40

More Deals: http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/community-specials.aspx

Comments

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited August 2016

can you change the title? "$49 for life" from my understanding its one time $49 payment and its good for lifetime dedicated server.

• LeeLee Veteran

Decent offers from a reliable provider.

• Lee said: Decent offers from a reliable provider.

You mean, from a reliable-site.... =D

Thanked by 1JasperNL
  • LeeLee Veteran

dedicados said: You mean, from a reliable-site.... =D

I was going to go that way but I thought it was too obvious :)

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@namhuy said:
    can you change the title? "$49 for life" from my understanding its one time $49 payment and its good for lifetime dedicated server.

Sorry for the confusion. It's $49/mo for the lifetime of the server.

@Lee said:
    Decent offers from a reliable provider.

Thanks for the kind words!

• @namhuy said:

Agreed, thats totally how I understood the title and honestly the only reason I opened the offer. $49/mo is out of my range.

• If you live Really far from USA you will find that the VNC they offer is completely unusable.

And their control panel is really limited, so a simple OS reinstall must be done through

A ticket to the support and it can take up to 6 hours to get done!! the price is good and

Tempting but not as good as other providers.

edited August 2016

@relook said:
    If you live Really far from USA you will find that the VNC they offer is completely unusable.

And their control panel is really limited, so a simple OS reinstall must be done through

A ticket to the support and it can take up to 6 hours to get done!! the price is good and

That's a KVM limitation with any provider. Nothing to do specifically with us.

We offer a 1 click OS reload directly within our panel that are typically completed in about 10 minutes. If it's custom partitioning or an OS that's not within our panel, we will install it for you free of charge.

• @MrRadic said:

@relook said:
    If you live Really far from USA you will find that the VNC they offer is completely unusable.

We offer a 1 click OS reload directly within our panel that are typically completed in about 10 minutes. If it's custom partitioning or an OS that's not within our panel, we will install it for you free of charge.

Actually your control panel will faial to install the OS and give the user the following error:

Warning - this process failed to reboot the server into

a PXE boot. Please reboot the server to a PXE boot manually.

Once successful, then click the Proceed button to continue

with the OS installation.

And for a user with no usable VNC the only choice will be to ask for a manual reinstall

And this will take at least 3 hours and usually much much longer!

Your control panel does not really support OS reinstall and you put the word "beta"

Beside the OS reinstall option for a reason ;)

edited August 2016

@relook said:

@MrRadic said:

@relook said:

Actually your control panel will faial to install the OS and give the user the following error:

Warning - this process failed to reboot the server into

a PXE boot. Please reboot the server to a PXE boot manually.

Once successful, then click the Proceed button to continue

with the OS installation.

And for a user with no usable VNC the only choice will be to ask for a manual reinstall

And this will take at least 3 hours and usually much much longer!

Your control panel does not really support OS reinstall and you put the word "beta"

Beside the OS reinstall option for a reason ;)

It's not an error. This will only occur on AMT based servers as our installer cannot (yet) reboot those into a PXE boot automatically. You can simply reboot those into PXE and the auto-installer will take over to install the OS. Less than 2% of the servers we have in stock have an AMT based KVM.

The rest use the SuperMicro IPMI/KVM. If you are looking for a SuperMicro based KVM, feel free to reach out prior to your purchase and I'll be happy to make a recommendation.

All of our rapid deploy servers (10 minute setup) use the SuperMicro KVM.

The beta tag is there because we're still adding new operating systems and developing new options for it, such as custom partitioning. It's still fully functional, but until we have the full list of operating systems our customers demand along with partitioning, RAID, and custom packages, it won't leave beta status.

• MrRadic said: It's not an error. This will only occur on AMT based servers as our installer cannot (yet) reboot those into a PXE boot automatically. You can simply reboot those into PXE and the auto-installer will take over to install the OS. Less than 2% of the servers we have in stock have an AMT based KVM.

And how many Xeon servers do you offer that are not AMT based ?

@relook said:

MrRadic said: It's not an error. This will only occur on AMT based servers as our installer cannot (yet) reboot those into a PXE boot automatically. You can simply reboot those into PXE and the auto-installer will take over to install the OS. Less than 2% of the servers we have in stock have an AMT based KVM.

And how many Xeon servers do you offer that are not AMT based ?

We only offer a single Xeon model that's AMT based (Xeon E3 1245 V2). Every other Xeon model we sell utilizes the SuperMicro KVM/IPMI.