Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS reselling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS reselling

Hi,

I am looking for a service similar to prometeus.net (with specs, prices and great support) to resell VPS. They should be located in Europe. Any suggestions/offers?

Thank you.

Comments

• Thanked by 1dediserve
  • We do offer openvz/kvm resellers with locations in Romania and France.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We also have resellers in Bulgaria and UK (can be both in one package).

• If you are interested in Netherlands, we may be able to offer you something custom with SSD or HDD. An API is also included to help you resell.

• @Verelox

Colocation for twenty euros? Man, that's, well, cheap...

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @Verelox

Colocation for twenty euros? Man, that's, well, cheap...

Colocation on SmartDC, SmartDC = i3D, i3D host zippyshare :o
    And yeah, thats cheapppppppppppppppp

• Maybe it's worth to have a look at netcup.eu netcup-reselling

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @racksx said:
    We do offer openvz/kvm resellers with locations in Romania and France.
    @AlexBarakov said:
    We also have resellers in Bulgaria and UK (can be both in one package).
    @Verelox said:
    If you are interested in Netherlands, we may be able to offer you something custom with SSD or HDD. An API is also included to help you resell.

Please send your offers via PM. Thanks.

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We offering WHMCS module and/or API to resell our VPS plans, and discounted price off course.

• Thanked by 1time4vps
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Hi, we think that we have exactly what you are searching for: great prices (even greater for resellers), enterprise class hardware, fast and helpful support. More information about our reseller program: https://www.time4vps.eu/reseller/

• We can offer reseller packages across a number of locations (US/EU/Asia) in addition to supporting WHMCS integration. For more information feel free to contact us.

• @time4vps said: (...) More information about our reseller program: https://www.time4vps.eu/reseller/

"To signup for the reseller program, you need to have at least 5 active VPS's for more than 30 days and have no Terms of Service violation record."

@aglodek said:
    "To signup for the reseller program, you need to have at least 5 active VPS's for more than 30 days and have no Terms of Service violation record."

This term is only for getting our reseller discount (from 10 to 30%). In order to start reselling (easiest way is to use our WHMCS module) you just need to have an account in our system ;)

Thanked by 2aglodek vimalware
  • @time4vps said:

@aglodek said:

This term is only for getting our reseller discount (from 10 to 30%). In order to start reselling (easiest way is to use our WHMCS module) you just need to have an account in our system ;)

Be that as it may, not a very enticing intro to the program. And why would anyone "start reselling" without access to your reseller discount is beyond me, but happy for you if you get results this way ;)

edited August 2016

aglodek said: And why would anyone "start reselling" without access to your reseller discount is beyond me<...>

Our pricing is very attractive even without any discounts. We have a ton of resellers without any discounts at all actually. Most of them reselling our servers with their "fully managed" offers on top.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @time4vps said:

aglodek said: And why would anyone "start reselling" without access to your reseller discount is beyond me<...>

Our pricing is very attractive even without any discounts. We have a ton of resellers without any discounts at all actually. Most of them reselling our servers with their "fully managed" offers on top.

So if i start now with reselling, i have no discount?

drdrake said: So if i start now with reselling, i have no discount?

Yes, until you have 5 active server at least 1 month and no service abuse incidents within that period.

• I think we should have a list of VPS Resellers with their own WHMCS module that will help many in future ;)

• @WebGuru said:
    I think we should have a list of VPS Resellers with their own WHMCS module that will help many in future ;)

Dediserve, Tim4vps, BudgetVM, HVH are a few I know.

• @Junkless said:

@WebGuru said:
    I think we should have a list of VPS Resellers with their own WHMCS module that will help many in future ;)

cool thanks for sharing

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited August 2016

@time4vps said:

drdrake said: So if i start now with reselling, i have no discount?

Yes, until you have 5 active server at least 1 month and no service abuse incidents within that period.

I was wondering if it was worth exchanging one of my 2tb storagevps for 4 x512Gb plans just to make this quota.

Wouldn't it be better to use a '$ spent with us' criteria? (obviously, I'm biased because I don't want to break up 2TB of storage into 4 chunks ;)

• @Junkless said:

@WebGuru said:

We have free modules for WHMCS and Hostbill too, and provide white label IP space, onapp gateways and instant 25% discounts, growing to 50% plus perks.

Thanked by 1Junkless

@vimalware said:
    Wouldn't it be better to use a '$ spent with us' criteria?

Thanks for suggestion, we take it into account and will consider this.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@dediserve said:

@Junkless said:

@WebGuru said:

We have free modules for WHMCS and Hostbill too, and provide white label IP space, onapp gateways and instant 25% discounts, growing to 50% plus perks.

You guys really should look into accepting BitCoins.

Thanked by 1dediserve