Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New in stock! New location ! New networks ! 1.99/mo 2gb ram 30gb hdd 1gbps port speed Located in RO - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New in stock! New location ! New networks ! 1.99/mo 2gb ram 30gb hdd 1gbps port speed Located in RO

2»

Comments

• @cociu no change.

• The network is down after i order a few month ago. and never reply ticket.

• qibinghua said: The network is down after i order a few month ago. and never reply ticket.

can you proof this ? is strangwe what you tell here

• @cociu the centos7 template is broken. When I update the packages, something in systemd breaks. I tried asking to support to install Ubuntu over it but I got a "you can install from your client area." Unfortunately, I can't as I can only select centos7-minimal from the reinstall menu.

• mov3mov3 Member

@nullmixer said:
    @cociu the centos7 template is broken. When I update the packages, something in systemd breaks. I tried asking to support to install Ubuntu over it but I got a "you can install from your client area." Unfortunately, I can't as I can only select centos7-minimal from the reinstall menu.

I have same issue.
  • yes we know about this problem , i hope will be resolved ASAP (we work in this) any way all new orders until now will be compensate with 5 days for this

• greatlygreatly Member
    edited August 2016

@cociu Wish you could fix it soon.Seems your team all went to DC to solve the network problem while staff have no time to reply a ticket.

• greatly said: @cociu Wish you could fix it soon.Seems your team all went to DC to solve the network problem while staff have no time to reply a ticket.

is true this time, we perform problems in the new location with the Maghiar Telekom and we are focused to fix this. Any eay today we will take a look to this nodes. Is something from autoprovizioning

• network is stabile now . Now focus in the templates. Thanks all

• right now this is you should recive :

[root@testip70 ~]# wget http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/1GB.zip

--2016-08-27 11:09:00-- http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/1GB.zip

Resolving ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com... 80.249.99.148

Connecting to ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com|80.249.99.148|:80...
    connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: 1073741824 (1.0G) [application/zip]

Saving to: `1GB.zip.1'

100%[====================================>] 1,073,741,824 55.4M/s in 22s

• ok , the iso distribution is resolved too. Enjoy your service.

• pkpkpkpk Member

@cociu
    Ticket #690102
    Request to open VPS,Three days have passed

• pkpk said: @cociu Ticket #690102 Request to open VPS,Three days have passed

will pass more 2 at least. This is a kvm and we forgott to put stok zero .... so you need to wait until we will prepare new nodes for this or we can make you a full refound if you are in hunrry.

• @cociu Can you add Debian 8 template? No one replying my ticket.