Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Your Hosting Offers On New Forum - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Place Your Hosting Offers On New Forum

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@GCat said:

@Radi said:
    @Gcat PM me the automation script, so we can run 2-3 instances?

sure, shoot me your email I'll mail you the zip file

Red devil's are coming!

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Gents, this chap is clearly a cunt, but let's not go wrecking his forum, yeh?

Let the kids play.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@Nekki said:
    Gents, this chap is clearly a cunt, but let's not go wrecking his forum, yeh?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@GCat said:

@Radi said:
    Okay, gonna post 1-2 more threads manually till I wait.

You can post 3 threads before you're limited for 120 seconds and can post 5 comments every 120 seconds.

Shit, just found out.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited August 2016

OP, when you create a topic claiming you're The World's Biggest Web Hosting Market Place with a crappy logo, stolen name, same script and no content, it shouldn't be a shock for you to get nothing but shenanigans.

If this goes at this pace, you will be host to a lot of Virtual Penis Servers.

Thanked by 1GCat

Meh, I am waiting for him to go offline now and the automation script. Game will begin shortly.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @Radi said:
    Meh, I am waiting for him to go offline now and the automation script. Game will begin shortly.

So what you thing of "https://vikinglayer.com" ?

• GCatGCat Member

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

He likes it very much, so much so he's laughing at the fact you're resorting to being a bigger idiot than previous indicated.

Thanked by 1Radi
  • @GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

He likes it very much, so much so he's laughing at the fact you're resorting to being a bigger idiot than previous indicated.

Lol, why are you people getting jealous of new forum I don't understand at all?

We are not jealous at all. You copied LET!!!

• GCatGCat Member

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

Better yet, why are you jealous of LET that you had to failure copy it?

• @GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

I am not at all. I just put the add for advertising. LET itself can post it on our forum no issue at all.

• GCatGCat Member

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

I am not at all. I just put the add for advertising. LET itself can post it on our forum no issue at all.

Oh, now it's "our" forum HostPace? I thought you were just advertising for a customer.

Gotta watch your words mate ;)

• @GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

Oh, now it's "our" forum HostPace? I thought you were just advertising for a customer.

We are the 6 folks running LetsHostTalk, hence written OUR.. You are wasting your time and energy here mate. I would suggest you to focus on your host. We come up with the new forum and you guys should appreciate it rather abusing, it's not good.

• You little fucker. No decency at all.

Thanked by 2GCat joeri
  • @Amitz said:
    You little fucker. No decency at all.

Mate, respect your Opponent and please stop abusing. You are a Moderator.

• GCatGCat Member

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

We are the 6 folks running LetsHostTalk, hence written OUR.. You are wasting your time and energy here mate. I would suggest you to focus on your host. We come up with the new forum and you guys should appreciate it rather abusing, it's not good.

Oh okay, so you're the only owner then. I would suggest you stop lying like a little twat

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

Nah, bigvps.io is better

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@letshosttalk said:

@Amitz said:
    You little fucker. No decency at all.

Mate, respect your Opponent and please stop abusing. You are a Moderator.

We don't use the term "Moderator" here, we prefer "Supreme Dictator"

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy kkrajk
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2016

@letshosttalk said:
    Lol, world don't stop at one place.... We come up with new forum that's all. Why people don't acknowledge new things? Looks like jealous of getting of competition and out of old forums!

Okay, I acknowledge that we have a new forum with an admin who can't speak proper English.

EDIT: He's probably in this for the ad revenue

Thanked by 1GCat

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@GCat said:

@letshosttalk said:

@Radi said:

If you have some $$$$ I'll sell you the domain in my sig, ;P

• LeeLee Veteran

letshosttalk said: You are a Moderator.

You would think he would act like one right? Not happening though. Although he is pretty normal for this site.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@letshosttalk said:
    Hello Folks,

We come up with the new web hosting forum, where we are allowed to add unlimited posts and hosting offers.

LetsHostTalk.com - The World's Biggest Web Hosting Market Place

Thanks,

• LetsHostTalk.com

Mr El Cheapo doesn't approve, so you won't get any super ass cheap offers.

@Nekki won't register as well.

Basically your forum has already died.

@Lee said:

You would think he would act like one right? Not happening though. Although he is pretty normal for this site.

They seriously underestimated this forum. Most places will just delete threads, which is what they expect. But LET will happily remove all credibility and fuck their month right up.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@pbgben said:

@Lee said:

They seriously underestimated this forum. Most places will just delete threads, which is what they expect. But LET will happily remove all credibility and fuck their month right up.

I think we need a registration field that says "I accept virtual spankings, especially those by Nekki and acknowledge I will receive brutal honesty"

• Did I call the TS 'little fucker' already? Cannot remember, but think that it would be appropriate.

Thanked by 1GCat

@GCat said:

@pbgben said:

@Lee said:

I think we need a registration field that says "I accept virtual spankings, especially those by Nekki and acknowledge I will receive brutal honesty"

Indeed,

http://www.letshosttalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/91/place-your-hosting-offers-on-old-forum-lowendtalk-com?new=1

• GCatGCat Member

@pbgben said:

@GCat said:

@pbgben said:

@Lee said:

Indeed,

http://www.letshosttalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/91/place-your-hosting-offers-on-old-forum-lowendtalk-com?new=1

He said we can advertise lowendtalk, so let's all create 51 accounts each to advertise lowendtalk, and when he deletes all the posts threaten him for it and complain because it's abuse of authority

I quote from their website TOS

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this
    community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
    inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually
    oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative
    of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the
    copyright is owned by you.

We at this community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or
    whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal
    action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol
    addresses accessing this web site.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and
    solicitations are inappropriate on this community.

We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason or no reason at
    all. We reserve the right to terminate any membership for any reason or no
    reason at all.

You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.

Thats right,

• GCatGCat Member

@pbgben said:
    I quote from their website TOS

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this
    community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
    inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually
    oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative
    of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the
    copyright is owned by you.

We at this community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or
    whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal
    action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol
    addresses accessing this web site.

We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason or no reason at
    all. We reserve the right to terminate any membership for any reason or no
    reason at all.

You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.

Thats right,

Dang it, that means @Letshosttalk can't own the site, they're under 13.

Thanked by 1pbgben