Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Looking for] Google Apps for Work Unlimited
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Looking for] Google Apps for Work Unlimited

lifehomelifehome Member
edited August 2016 in Requests

Hello all,

I am looking for cheaper reseller (other than eBay or untrusted third-parties) offering Google Apps for Work Unlimited. As the regular price is not viable ($10 x 5users) nor cost-effective, I want to know if there is another approach to become Unlimited?

--lifehome

Comments

• Those who have google apps for non profit or education will be able to offer this.

• @lifehome said:

How can $50 not be viable when you have a need for large storage? If you need large storage pay for it.

• @ALinuxNinja said:
    Those who have google apps for non profit or education will be able to offer this.

Nonprofit last time I checked is 30GB max, while education are still valid for unlimited storage. But proof of institute is rather hard to obtain one.

@seaeagle said:
    How can $50 not be viable when you have a need for large storage? If you need large storage pay for it.

Lowend... lowend...

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • TionTion Member

Order from Google and resell on Ebay yourself?

• @Tion said:
    Order from Google and resell on Ebay yourself?

How? Their regular price is $10/mo, yet people are offering $10/yr.
    This is a huge saving if I know how to obtain one edu license. :(

• @lifehome
    Sale and purchase of free Google Apps account is illegal. Sooner or later your purchased account will go kapot. I'm surprised and alarmed why these kind of threads are still allowed @raindog308.

This will only force Google's hand, eventually leading to termination of all free legacy accounts....

• @raza19 said:
    @lifehome
    Sale and purchase of free Google Apps account is illegal. Sooner or later your purchased account will go kapot. I'm surprised and alarmed why these kind of threads are still allowed @raindog308.

This will only force Google's hand, eventually leading to termination of all free legacy accounts....

I kind of brought this point up one time in an earlier thread about wanting to buy a VPS for the use of botting in a video game. Both are illegal for the same reason, a violation of the TOS. Simply put, I can understand your stance (although I'm guilty of buying a Google Apps account, from this place no less) but LET can't police everything people want to do. Hosting malicious users is a different thing entirely.

• I have email. Edu can I get one?

• AluminatAluminat Member
    edited August 2016

I read somewhere on reddit that google is no longer limit 1TB/user/month if you have <5 user.
    So all you need is a domain and a visa then you can have unlimited storage.
    edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/4y5r07/if_i_connect_a_seedbox_to_my_google_drive_account/d6lg8qn

• @raza19 said:
    @lifehome
    Sale and purchase of free Google Apps account is illegal.

Why free Google Apps? As the fact Google Apps for Work Unlimited are paid version, and Google Apps for Education is (free, harder to get but) same as Unlimited plan. However I suppose you're implying the legacy versions?

@Jorbox said:
    I have email. Edu can I get one?

You'll need an .edu domain ownership, not email.

@Aluminat said:
    I read somewhere on reddit that google is no longer limit 1TB/user/month if you have <5 user.

That is correct for both Unlimited and Education plan, but Google charges a $10/user/month as regular price, which is rather expensive to us.