Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet - Acquiring Web Hosting Companies (of any size)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet - Acquiring Web Hosting Companies (of any size)

QuadraNet is looking to acquire and expand our network of companies.

If you are considering the selling of your hosting company, please get in touch with us.

We have a streamlined process and we can even provide an employment opportunity for you to work within our company once you sell yours. (A great way to receive verifiable employment and income in the industry you're intimately familiar with!)

Here's what we're looking for:

1) ARIN IPv4 Space - we're willing to buy ($$$) any IPv4 allocations you may own. No size is too big or too small, we will consider buying any transferable allocation.

2) Web Hosting Companies with owned ARIN IPv4 Space – if you have your own IPv4 allocations, we'll acquire your web hosting company (whether it's operational, or non-operational/defunct).

We guarantee quick payment and a smooth transition!

CONTACT US TODAY! We will work with you. Please email acquisitions (at) quadranet.com

Comments

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited August 2016

....Oops wrong topic....

• If I ran a hosting company with IP space, and I wanted to sell it, the last person I'd go to is with Quadranet :p

• @busbr said:
    Bad timing.

Not really considering that thread title is misleading.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2016

Any company looking to sell to QN should only sell them the IPs, then lease monthly. QN will destroy the companies they buy due to the huge desire of IPs, mostly known as IP hoarding, so if you have a pretty good reputation in the market but still want to make quick bucks, sell the IPs only.

The first paragraph:

"QuadraNet is looking to acquire and expand our network of companies."

Should be adjusted to:

"QuadraNet is looking to acquire and expand their IP pools."

Thanked by 2randvegeta hotsnow
  • Avoid selling your company to these guys.

They ruined my VPS and many more and now are trying to reclaim the IPs.

Why Skylar? Why?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    Avoid selling your company to these guys.

They ruined my VPS and many more and now are trying to reclaim the IPs.

Why Skylar? Why?

$$$$