Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needed a small VPS at ~$10/years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Needed a small VPS at ~$10/years

Hello, i am here again for asking any recent offers going-on for VPS at ~$10/year with spec around: 512MB or more RAM,20-50 GB or more Disk Space, 1 GBps Net speed, ~1TB bandwidth, some kind of control panel. + the host should have nice uptime and reliable as i wants to use it as a web host. i saw my earlier threads offers gone expired.. :/

Comments

• virmach

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • JasperNLJasperNL Member
    edited August 2016

Dacentecs 512mb vps matches exactly your requirements stated above. Their cpu limitations ensure that there are no noisy neighbors, as heavy cpu-utilizing processes gets killed automatically. At least, that's my experience with them :p

• Time 4vps dacantec hostus etc

• HMRHMR Member
    edited August 2016

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    virmach

Yea i saw there offer $10/year but its only 256MB, and disk space 15GB :/
    can't i get a special extend ? (i can pay more for extension).as i have experienced there uptime :)

• @HMR said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    virmach

Yea i saw there offer $10/year but its only 256MB, and disk space 15GB :/
    can't i get a special extend ? (i can pay more for extension).as i have experienced there uptime :)

@virmach open a ticket or pm

• They did 512Mb at $6/yr

• HMRHMR Member
    edited August 2016

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    They did 512Mb at $6/yr

link ?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

There's 20 quantity left of our 512MB special here but there's less disk offered on that. You might go with the 1GB plan, which is still in stock and within your budget, but it's still only 15GB disk.

If you absolutely need 20GB, you'll have to go for our Value+ plan which is $27/yr, minus 30% with code LEB30. That would still be out your budget.

• I'm sure that you're familiar with ArubaCloud's 1€/m offer.