Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps needed less than or equal to 1 dollar per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps needed less than or equal to 1 dollar per month

ankitj1611ankitj1611 Member
edited August 2016 in Requests

Hello,

i am looking for vps less than or equal to 1$ /month.I was searching this forum and found fdcservers link and some others offering for 12$/year.My main feature which i require is that it should be accessible via noVnc because place where i work has blocked ssh,team viewer,vnc etc.I used cloudsigma trial and there was novnc which worked fine.

Does anyone know that fdcservers provide with noVnc or not?

On vps i will be mainly surfing websites, little bit download sometimes.
If it will be windows it will be very great.give me trial windows i will use my key

Please be sure noVnc works if anyone suggests their plans

Thanks

Thanked by 1abytecurious

Comments

• See my signature

• natalyanatalya Member
    edited August 2016

I think $1/VPS is hard to find, and you might have abnormal service quality.

Best option is to contact FDC Sales, and they usually respond fast.

Try time4vps.

• @noaman said:
    See my signature

Don't click on the aff links. also, @noaman at least say it's aff?

• noamannoaman Member
    edited August 2016

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

Okay i will edit the signature

• @theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

I an really not into this.... Affiliate marketing ...

Just thought...you should try everything atleast once in life...

I have changed the signature though :-)

• @ankitj1611 said:
    Hello,

i am looking for vps less than or equal to 1$ /month.I was searching this forum and found fdcservers link and some others offering for 12$/year.My main feature which i require is that it should be accessible via noVnc because place where i work has blocked ssh,team viewer,vnc etc.I used cloudsigma trial and there was novnc which worked fine.

Does anyone know that fdcservers provide with noVnc or not?

On vps i will be mainly surfing websites, little bit download sometimes.
    If it will be windows it will be very great.give me trial windows i will use my key
    Thanks

Try goingt to vrtz.net website ...their is a good collection .

By the way hostus is also recommend ....the 768 mb package

• ankitj1611ankitj1611 Member
    edited August 2016

Hello noaman

Your signature says 6$ / year.Where can i see that plan.And please tell me if there is noVnc or not?

Yeah fdcservers sounds good as they are very old provider company.I have already mailed them

• noamannoaman Member
    edited August 2016

Wait let me send you the exact link

Edit:

Use the version with desktop installed

RECOMMENDED 1gb ram vps because using desktops and running chrome takes loads of memory

Not3

Please read the TOS before ordering

• xaocxaoc Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

Why not? What's it to you if you're buying from a simple link or a aff. Link? You don't gain/lose anything, but at least noaman makes a buck...

• @xaoc said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

Why not? What's it to you if you're buying from a simple link or a aff. Link? You don't gain/lose anything, but at least noaman makes a buck...

:-)

Its okay...

generally people give Affiliate link to those products just for the commission ....

And if suggesting some one anything includes your own personal interests ...it raises few questions

• edited August 2016

@noaman said:

@xaoc said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

Its okay...

generally people give Affiliate link to those products just for the commission ....

And if suggesting some one anything includes your own personal interests ...it raises few questions

Personally I have a stance that knowledge should be free as much as possible, so yeah - especially with the @Traffic incident, I guess I'm super turned off when it comes to add codes already.

But yeah, I thought that adding "(aff)" to the hyperlinks would be a good idea, instead of having the aff link just there.

@xaoc honestly there's nothing wrong, i guess it's a personal preference but it would be a nice gesture to state the link being aff (and i'll happily click still)

thanks @noaman for the amendments though.

• 12 a year with windows. never gona be good.
    12 a year linux would be easy to get 128 mb ram 1 core 10 gig ssd limited support would be found easy

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Any host with proper Virtualizor or SolusVM installation will work as long as they can provide the offer.

Now on the other hand: $1/month and Windows don't go one-to-one.

• So far I've had a good experience with Virmach.

• OP

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:

@xaoc said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@noaman said:
    See my signature

Its okay...

Personally I have a stance that knowledge should be free as much as possible, so yeah - especially with the @Traffic incident, I guess I'm super turned off when it comes to add codes already.

But yeah, I thought that adding "(aff)" to the hyperlinks would be a good idea, instead of having the aff link just there.

@xaoc honestly there's nothing wrong, i guess it's a personal preference but it would be a nice gesture to state the link being aff (and i'll happily click still)

thanks @noaman for the amendments though.

Np:-)

And OP

Try dacantec 512 MB vps ....it comes at 10 bucks per year :-)