Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shovehost why you deleted my account - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

shovehost why you deleted my account

2»

Comments

• @Damian said: Is this due to the we're-moving-everyone-from-Canada-to-bluevm thing?

So they forgot to migrate this fellow?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

Looks like it
    @zhuanyi
    Probably mail in spamfolder or something. Migration is probably on the way and customers who only had service in Canada would have been disabled, one can ask why? Instead o just cancelling their product?

• @Corey said: Uhm yea I didn't realize that until I went and read OPs other posts. Why you would sell off some of your clients without moving them to other infrastructure is beyond me...

Indeed, I don't think Bluevm does canada, do they?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited March 2013

@Corey said: Uhm yea I didn't realize that until I went and read OPs other posts. Why you would sell off some of your clients without moving them to other infrastructure is beyond me...

I think because of the type of clients you get, OVH doesn't really attract the best clients and if you can't defend your nodes against constant DDOS and disk I/O abuse it is probably to his best interests to get rid of the clients than ruining his other locations.

• CoreyCorey Member

@zhuanyi said: I think because of the type of clients you get, OVH doesn't really attract the best clients and if you can't defend your nodes against constant DDOS and disk I/O abuse it is probably to his best interests to get rid of the clients than ruining his other locations.

Ahh ok that makes sense.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

^this

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ftpit said: very active here.where is he now?

Setting up his new adwords-destroying ad network:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/8969/letleb-need-to-consider-a-new-ad-broker

Shovehost.com is old news. Long forgotten. ShoveAds.com is the new Enterprise.

• threads like this always remind me of this:

• We're working on the Shovehost move. It's just taking time. If you open a ticket with BlueVM, we can help you there.