Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nyr openvpn installer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nyr openvpn installer

I install it on my VPS and it works great. Is it possible to see history of the users/connections made or login in admin panel?

Thanks

Comments

• No that's OpenVPN AS

Thanked by 1forumsuk
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2016

You would require OpenVPN Access Server to do that.

Thanked by 1forumsuk
  • Thanks.
    I see that "All OpenVPN Access Server downloads come with 2 free client connections for testing purposes" Possible to install it via Nyr script?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@forumsuk said:
    Thanks.
    I see that "All OpenVPN Access Server downloads come with 2 free client connections for testing purposes" Possible to install it via Nyr script?

No, but it's a single command to install, so shouldn't be a challenge.

• OpenVPN AS is incredibly easy to set up. 'Easier' than Nyr's script.

• Google pritunl

• Can we possibly log bandwitdh usage per client connection too? I tried use vnstat but seems it's not really accurate..

• @DarudeSandstorm said:
    OpenVPN AS is incredibly easy to set up. 'Easier' than Nyr's script.

Not really, considering it is a breach of security if someone was to find the AS login page. Not to mention when you use AS you are limited to two concurrent clients.

• @SpicyPepper said:

@DarudeSandstorm said:

Not really, considering it is a breach of security if someone was to find the AS login page. Not to mention when you use AS you are limited to two concurrent clients.

He was talking about "easy to set up".

• @NanoG6 said:

@SpicyPepper said:

@DarudeSandstorm said:

He was talking about "easy to set up".

I don't understand how it is "easier" to setup. It's really not hard to download a script via wget from github and go through the installation (all of 4 or 5 steps...?).