Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any cheap /24 IP address with vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any cheap /24 IP address with vps?

$0.5-0.7 per IP address
vps $5-20

The main purpose is finding a /24 IP address which is cheap

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

with vps ?

maybe go with dedicated server

or contact rick !

• for private website visiting, all legal activity.

RIYAD said: with vps ?

maybe go with dedicated server

or contact rick !

is it cheap with the dedicated server?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@NKingdom said:
    for private website visiting, all legal activity.

256 dedicated IPv4 addresses for "private website visiting"? I guess you would have to explain that a little bit more detailed to convince somebody making an offer for such a large amount of addresses with a VPS.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • What location are you looking for? We can do this for you in Netherlands, but we require a proper justification. Could you explain the usage?

• dfroe said: @NKingdom said: for private website visiting, all legal activity.

256 dedicated IPv4 addresses for "private website visiting"? I guess you would have to explain that a little bit more detailed to convince somebody making an offer for such a large amount of addresses with a VPS.

Because I am planning 1 IP Address per client, that's why i need a /24 or /25.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

I assume you will not have any problems with having SMTP ports blocked on the entire range? This will give at least some guarantees to the hosting company that the range won't be used for spammy purposes.
    What kind of hardware resources do you need on this VPS?

• @NKingdom said:
    Because I am planning 1 IP Address per client

1999 wants its allocation policy back.