Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need vps, $2.5/mo or $30/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need vps, $2.5/mo or $30/y

johanzjohanz Member
edited December 2011 in Help

I am looking for a vps with atleast 128mb of ram and a 100mbps link(can be shared) in united states. The pricing can be no more than $2.5 a month or $30 a year.
Do such things exist?

Comments

• @johanz said: (can be shared)

LOL...

Go to lowendbox.com and take a look at the offers.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • A lot of.
    http://lowendbox.com, tag "USA".

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Nice joke.

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

@Infinity said: Nice joke.

Maybe the poster was being honest and asking since he or she wasn't aware of the main site.

edit: Let's try and give people the benefit of the doubt, ok?

• @drmike said: edit: Let's try and give people the benefit of the doubt, ok?

Come on, at least be consistent. You're more than happy to slam someone that didn't read the posting rules, more than happy to repeatedly give dramatic sighs and complain about reposts, but on the other hand give selective leniency?

I'd like to think you might be turning over a new leaf... but yeah, by this point we know you better :P

• Oh please. Those who know better should know better. Most if not all providers know that forums like these have posting rules. Your first time visitor who came here from a google search looking for help at least should get a helping hand the first time they flub something up.

A provider who basically copies and pastes 5 posts just so that they can post an offer is not someone that should be here. That's what WHT, V7N, DP and the others sites are for.

• Sure, that was one example. Now how about all of your dramatics over people that ask a question that's similar to one you might have commented on 20 years ago, that they should've had the foresight to look up in the archives?

• @Aldryic said: commented on 20 years ago

Wow, I can only find my postings going back 14 or 15 years.

• Try lowendbox.com they have a few offers..but maybe not that low :) Raise your budget a bit to..more like $7 per month then you'll find something.

GL.

• @GH_Dom said: Raise your budget a bit to..more like $7 per month then you'll find something.

Nobody is falling for this trolling

Thanked by 2japon AuroraZ
  • To be fair, someone who shows up here from Google may not even know about LEB, since there are no links to it anywhere.

• $7 for 128mb? o.o

• I am looking for a vps with atleast 128mb of ram and a 100mbps link(can be shared) in united states. The pricing can be no more than $2.5 a month or $30 a year.

Do such things exist?

Sure, use the "contact" page at the link in my signature.

• https://hostigation.com/?page=OpenVZ

first one meets your needs and is still in stock

Thanked by 1japon