Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you like to see on LEB? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What would you like to see on LEB?

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

vedran said: Speaking of @Spirit, I would like to see an interview with him

It would all be ranty, hypocritical nonsense, so quite entertaining.

Thanked by 2Lee mpkossen
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@hawc said:
    I can probably arrange Kunnu @DewlanceVPS

Thanks in advance, Please do it.

@IThinkUFailed said:
    That's doable, at least you're not asking for your offers to be put on LEB.

They do not put my offers. They ignore my all tickets because of I am from ASIA and I proud that I got a chance to be Asian.

• LeeLee Veteran

@dewlance - it's got nothing to do with Asia and everything to do with you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:

@hawc said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

They do not put my offers. They ignore my all tickets because of I am from ASIA and I proud that I got a chance to be Asian.

I reckon that's a ban for false accusations of racism...

• Man you stayed quiet and all was fun. Stop running your big mouth you hippopotamus. > @DewlanceVPS said:

@hawc said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@hawc said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

Believe me - There have been plenty of providers based in Asia posted already. There's a very good reason that your offers don't get put up and it's your attitude.

This is my personal thought, I did not say that every ASIAN think like me.

edited August 2016

@Nekki said:

No, Do not ban me. I will not say anything. They do not post my offer because of they like me ;)

In reality, I am very innocent and good person. You can talk with me on Skype.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2016

@DewlanceVPS said:

@Nekki said:

No, Do not ban me. I will not say anything. They do not post my offer because of they like me ;)

They won't post your offer because DewlanceVPS is considered a joke on LET/LEB, and because you refuse to accept that fact, you'll never change that perception.

I'm sure you're a lovely bloke, but you come across as a proper muppet on here fairly frequently.

@Nekki said:
    They won't post your offer because DewlanceVPS is considered a joke on LET/LEB, and because you refuse to accept that fake, you'll never change that perception.

I'm sure you're a lovely bloke, but you come across as a proper muppet on here fairly frequently.

;-( Very sad.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:

@Nekki said:
    They won't post your offer because DewlanceVPS is considered a joke on LET/LEB, and because you refuse to accept that fake, you'll never change that perception.

;-( Very sad.

Do something about it then.

@Nekki said:
    Do something about it then.

Give me training. please.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

DewlanceVPS said: Give me training. please.

Step 1. Stop thinking that you know it all - you don't. People are harsh with you here, but there's often truth behind the swearing and abuse.

Step 2. Speak to the other successful hosts on LET. Many of them are known to be generous with their time if you're prepared to listen. They can point you in the right direction.

Step 3. Stop the silly gimmicks and ridiculous 'special features'. Just focus on providing a decent hosting offering first, you can look at options to add value when you have a solid customer base.

Step 4. Profit.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • LeeLee Veteran

DewlanceVPS said: Give me training. please.

Look for logout button, click, never come back.

• To answer the original question:

Posts from someone with a passion for web hosting, more specifically VPS, that knows his or her stuff and wants to get the most out of a system.

The offers were only really interesting because nobody else knew to find them at that time [when the blog was launched]. Right now the blog is just running offers that are found elsewhere or "exclusives" that are hardly that or considered as such.

Thanked by 2souen DewlanceVPS