Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS Panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS Panel?

SolusVM or Virtualizor?

Which one is best for selling kvm vps with ipv4 and ipv6 also compatible with WHMCS.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Most likely solusvm is the one with the least bugs.

• @AlexBarakov said:

I understand but Virtualizor has good look and theme as compare to solusvm

• @Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

And a fuck ton of bugs that will leave you crying at 1am at the fact you were a cunt and decided to be a retard and choose Virtualizor

• SolusVM

• @linuxthefish said:
    SolusVM

Why solusvm is best?

• @Ossi said:

@linuxthefish said:
    SolusVM

Why solusvm is best?

Because it works and won't mess your node up...

• MadMad Member

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

The design is not all. It's better to use a panel well coded with a worse design.
    I personally prefer SolusVM.

• What about virtualior?
    It will mess?

SolusVM has too much requirements like kvm bridge + master and slave.
    virtualizor doesnt have these problems.

• @andreamada said:

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

The design is not all. It's better to use a panel well coded with a worse design.

Virtualizor has templates also.

• MadMad Member
    edited August 2016

@Ossi said:

@andreamada said:

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Virtualizor has templates also.

You can easily download and add them directly from here:
    https://tdn.solusvm.com/

If you refer to cPanel, Owncloud templates etc. you can create them yourself by configuring the VM with the needed tools and use the "Create Template" function.

Alternatively there are also some pre-customized ones available online but I would personally suggest to handle it yourself.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Go for virtualizor . People told you that it's buggy, you obviously do not care. After all, summer will end soon, so hurry up

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

@Ossi said:

SolusVM has too much requirements like kvm bridge

KVM bridge is too much???

• Quite a lot bugs are there in SolusVM as well. We fix our bugs very often, you can check the releases made by us : http://www.virtualizor.com/blog/

We fix bugs as and when reported. Also our release policy has changed in the past few months. We first put our launches in the release branch before making it stable to be able to get feedback from the "Release" branch testers.

Our focus is on stability and hence we have seen a pretty good growth in license count.

• I search alot and found many positive reviews about both vm panels but i don't know why i want to use Virtualizor..

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Go for virtualizor . People told you that it's buggy, you obviously do not care. After all, summer will end soon, so hurry up

Lol

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Lol

The fact that you can't even perform a bridge yourself tells us that ou're just a kid trying to make pocket money. Please don't waste our time.

• @AlexBarakov said:

I want to confirm again i want to run kvm should i go for solusvm?

• @BharatB said:

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Lol

The fact that you can't even perform a bridge yourself tells us that ou're just a kid trying to make pocket money. Please don't waste our time.

I can bridge myself i read both vms documentation but found virtualizor easily setup vm.
    I post here for suggestions maybe i am wrong, But i want confirm because i want to serve best to my clients.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

You might wanna check out Promox VE :D

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Athyl said:

@BharatB said:

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Lol

I can bridge myself i read both vms documentation but found virtualizor easily setup vm.
    I post here for suggestions maybe i am wrong, But i want confirm because i want to serve best to my clients.

Serve them best and recommend them else where ;-)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

If you only want to provide linux KVM vps then use Virtualizor. Less price and design,etc is different than SolusVM.

Thanked by 1Athyl
  • @AlexanderM said:

@Athyl said:

@BharatB said:

@Ossi said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Lol

Serve them best and recommend them else where ;-)

-_-

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Athyl said: kvm bridge

Really? That hard for a provider?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @rsk said:

I am using HyperV from 1 year and have great experience on Windows.
    You guys are just making fun of me instead of helping.

• @Athyl said:

@rsk said:

I am using HyperV from 1 year and have great experience on Windows.
    You guys are just making fun of me instead of helping.

Just fucking use SolusVM. If you use Virtualizor don't you dare post a single thread about it broke. Then once one of your clients posts the migration email I will laugh, very hard to the extent I will make a meme. I will post the meme on LET and I will make it a regular occurrence.

Have a nice day!

• @MikeA said:

@Ossi said:

SolusVM has too much requirements like kvm bridge

KVM bridge is too much???

Congratulations! You just hit a specific "niche" of people that are too lazy to set up a damn network bridge!

Thanked by 1Athyl
  • Athyl said: i don't know why i want to use Virtualizor..

We don't either. Everyone in this thread has told you "better don't!" but yet you still keep asking about Virtualizor. We've already done all we can to save you from yourself.

OpticalSwoosh said: I will make a meme. I will post the meme on LET and I will make it a regular occurrence.

Already exists:

• @virtualizor said:
    Quite a lot bugs are there in SolusVM as well. We fix our bugs very often, you can check the releases made by us : http://www.virtualizor.com/blog/

We fix bugs as and when reported. Also our release policy has changed in the past few months. We first put our launches in the release branch before making it stable to be able to get feedback from the "Release" branch testers.

Our focus is on stability and hence we have seen a pretty good growth in license count.

Really?

We are using SolusVM from 8 Months we never had to contact SolusVM it just works..

With virtualizor it was not possible to survive 1 day without virtualizor panel stop working
    We had to waste our time over skype and prove the bugs each time as you said it was working and you have no bugs.. Took you 6 Months to fix one simple bugs after hearing it will be fixed next update and next update..

Make 1000+ VMs virtualizor panel will stop working...

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

GalaxyHostPlus said: Make 1000+ VMs virtualizor panel will stop working...

I doubt he will reach 1000 VMs anyway...

• Virtualizor is easier for personal usage
    SolusVM is like cpanel if you think like that