Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free KVM VPS for popular websites: 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU Cores, SSD Storage - Backlink required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free KVM VPS for popular websites: 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU Cores, SSD Storage - Backlink required

EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep
edited August 2016 in Offers

Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for small text-based backlinks. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

VPS Specifications
• 4 vCPU Cores
• 4GB RAM
• 60GB SSD Storage
• 200Mbps port
• Advanced DDoS Protection
• KVM Virtualization
• France, Canada or USA locations
• Multiple Linux OS
These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

Offer Requirements/Details
• A relatively popular website.
• A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site that appears on all pages.
• An occasional brief mention on your site.
• Linux OS. Windows not included.

How to apply
E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

Thanked by 2bersy loveminds

Comments

• no offense, but it's not free

• A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site that appears on all pages.
    • An occasional brief mention on your site.

Those "requirements" cost money, you know it too.

Thanked by 2Junkless K4Y5
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

It's more like a barter.

Rename the thread title to something like - 4GB/4vCore KVM for advertising space on your semi popular website.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

The thread title has been changed to avoid any confusion.

• How much traffic per month on the VPS?

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited August 2016

nvm

If you send a link for your website to [email protected] we can check to see if it meets our criteria.

• LowEndAdvertising.

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • KobeKobe Member
    edited August 2016

aka how to get PR5 backlinks

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I have a website that features a daily shot of my flaccid penis. It sounds terrible, but it's really popular and I receive many visits a day, would I qualify for the free VPS?

• This is a joke, right?

@Nekki said
    I have a website that features a daily shot of my flaccid penis. It sounds terrible, but it's really popular and I receive many visits a day, would I qualify for the free VPS?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dormeo said:
    This is a joke, right?

@Nekki said

I don't joke about business.

Thanked by 1stasi
  • No offense.

But a person who is having decent traffic to your site doesnt need this hosting as he could pay for the hosting and still earn money with the ads you want them to place in the first position :-)

• snacsnac Member

Emailed. I mean, free is free.

All applicants have been replied to.