Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE UNRIVALED £3.10 PCM KVM VPS BY VIRTUAL6.NET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
edited August 2016 in Offers

ABOUT US |
CONTACT US |
KVM VPS |
WEBHOSTING |
TOS/AUP

A VPS is a virtual environment which in our case allows you to run an unmodified operating system which is installed from the official ISO file. Each VPS has dedicated storage and memory resources, along with permanent access via a BIOS level VNC console. We support most operating systems and offer a variety of application stacks. Our VPS are perfect as a personal remote desktop, a dedicated server stack or anything else really.

2015 B SERIES

• 2048MB RAM
  • 100GB SATA RAID1 HDD
  • 5TB Data Transfer PCM (250Mbps)
  • 4x Xeon 2.66GHz vCPU Core(s)
  • 1x Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • Proxmox VE 3.X
  • Free DDoS Protection
  • No SLA
  • Self Managed
  • 1/16 VPS Ratio, KVM Virtualization
  • DC: France, Roubaix
  • £4.83 PCM NOW £3.10 PCM with promotion code "YQB8HPI3P5"

BIG on storage, BIG on RAM and BIG on BANDWIDTH. Our B series VPS is, in our opinion, the best monthly offer available in terms of price/resources. VPS are physically located in France, Roubaix at OVH's data facility. Using this facility allows us to offer these fantastic resources at even better pricing.

Valid for two weeks from time of posting.

https://virtual6.net/kvm-vps/

Comments

• Any ipv6?

• NodePing said: Any ipv6?

Yes, we have it available. It's just a matter of configuration at our level which I'm happy to do should a client require it.

• Proxmox? Interesting do we have access to it or just a plugin

• " # You must have an active product/service to use this code # "

So, this is only for old customers?

• @yomero said:
    " # You must have an active product/service to use this code # "

So, this is only for old customers?

It should be available to all, had checked new and existing, maybe we just select neither to allow both.. WHMCS. Please try again.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • OpticalSwoosh said: Proxmox? Interesting do we have access to it or just a plugin

Full access to the Proxmox interface. At the moment WHMCS and Promox aren't tied in, we're still trying to find a solution that offers everything we want. All or nothing sort of thing.

• Promotion code issues should be fixed, sorry guys, it's been a while since we have ran a promo :P

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Are you out of stock?

• @SoldatChristi said:
    Are you out of stock?

We have one pending cancellation for the 25th (At which point one will become available) but otherwise, yes, sorry :(

If you want to reserve that slot just PM me with your contact details.

• @ratherbak3d said:

@SoldatChristi said:
    Are you out of stock?

We have one pending cancellation for the 25th (At which point one will become available) but otherwise, yes, sorry :(

If you want to reserve that slot just PM me with your contact details.

That's ok. While it's a good offer, I managed to get another deal.

• Hello @ratherbak3d

What is happening with your client area? It appears as disabled.

I've been unable to access for several days to follow up a ticket.