Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone knows an online.net reseller for bitcoin? // comparable seedboxes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone knows an online.net reseller for bitcoin? // comparable seedboxes

Hello,
I'm currently searching a small seedbox like the Dedibox SC SATA 2016 from online.net in the Netherlands or Romania which is payable via bitcoin. Does anyone of you know an online.net reseller which offers to pay via BTC?

Regards,
Lowfry

Comments

• OpticalSwooshOpticalSwoosh Member
    edited August 2016

I can do it. PM me what server and I'll get it sorted :)

From Uk tho

• @OpticalSwoosh said:

From Uk tho

Please read the rules here.

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @daily said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

From Uk tho

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

I understand however I felt this was partially an exception? More of doing a favour?

• @OpticalSwoosh said:

@daily said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

From Uk tho

I understand however I felt this was partially an exception? More of doing a favour?

I more or less posted it because of this post where you refer to yourself as "us" and tell them to do the same thing. It makes you seem like you're running a business. Also if you're selling something to the OP, the rule applies.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @daily said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

@daily said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

From Uk tho

I more or less posted it because of this post where you refer to yourself as "us" and tell them to do the same thing. It makes you seem like you're running a business. Also if you're selling something to the OP, the rule applies.

Sorry the term 'give us a coffee', 'send us a PM' it's a bit northern apologise. Also understood if a PM wants to remove it go ahead. In saying this it makes little difference because I can just PM him and not reply to this thread which is what a large amount of people do. Not that i have anything against

• @OpticalSwoosh said:

@daily said:

I don't think sending unsolicited PMs is a good way to get clients. Rules are rules. If you want to continue this conversation feel free to PM me.

• @daily said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

@daily said:

I don't think sending unsolicited PMs is a good way to get clients. Rules are rules. If you want to continue this conversation feel free to PM me.

It's not exactly unsolicited. I asked for any RIPE /24s and had many people PMing me for sale. Same when I asked for a VPS. I do not work and/or own a hosting company I don't need clients but I'd be happy to lease this guy a online.net like many other users do with kidechieres and other machines

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @OpticalSwoosh "It was all just a misunderstanding"

Thanked by 2OpticalSwoosh netomx
  • @doghouch said:
    @OpticalSwoosh "It was all just a misunderstanding"

Debian thx

Thanked by 2doghouch netomx
  • @OpticalSwoosh said: Debian thx

You're not new here are you?

• @Ishaq said:

@OpticalSwoosh said: Debian thx

You're not new here are you?

Nah lurked for sometime. Never needed to post so never registered. Had some requests recently hence the account

• easyeasy Member

Seedhost.eu if you need seedbox