Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The daily visitor to my site: 40,000. I'm looking for web hosting or VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The daily visitor to my site: 40,000. I'm looking for web hosting or VPS.

Site type: News. (No video content.)

Infrastructure: WordPress.

I'm looking for web hosting or VPS locations in Europe. (Except Germany and France location.)

*Bonus: What would you recommend for daily 40 thousand visitors a VPS?

Thank you.

Comments

• I would recommend going with a managed host, for such volume... if you need it to be up like most of the time

Thanked by 1GCat
  • edited August 2016

[Removed]

• WHTWHT Member
    edited August 2016

Get a dedicated server with 2x120 GB SSD and you can sleep well. 40000 per day are a large number of connections so you will get suspended for cpu abuse if you go with vps.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • SpicyPepperSpicyPepper Member
    edited August 2016

Maybe try Time4VPS?

• @SpicyPepper said:

theanticolonialist said: Except Germany

Oh I read it wrong please remove the offer from your quote :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • 40k daily visitors can be a big number, depending on how many concurrent visitors do you have at peak times. If there are more than a couple hundred users online at the same time, you might need a dedicated with SSDs. Though nginx, varnish etc will help a lot, but having good underlying hardware can get you peace of mind.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

With the right hardware/vps specs and server optimizing it should be easy to host such website on a VPS. We manage VPSes for customers running much and much larger Wordpress website, and don't have any issue with the performance.
    Optimizing the services is just the key behind system resource efficiency. But no matter what, a large Wordpress needs enough RAM memory.

What amount of storage does you website use, and how large is the database?
    In case a managed VPS in NL is an option for you, we might be able to help you with this. We are experienced with managing all sort of Wordpress platforms.

Thanked by 2Junkless Inglar
  • @LiteServer Hello, is it managed your services? You can help me with this?

@Jukless 4GB RAM, 2-3 CPU Cores, 75GB storage and 5TB bandwitdh is it enough? I'm currently using the Enterprise package plan. (https://blazingfast.io/web) But the manager says to me working with another company. @LiteServer

@SpicyPepper Did it managed the company's services? This company makes optimization necessary?

@amarc I will contact you. Thank you.

@theroyalstudent Is there a company that you can recommend?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

Could you please PM me with your website ? I could probably offer you a huge discount for our VPS plans. :)

Thank you.

• Shoot us a PM and I can help you look into the best deals

• Theres only one solution to this, contact @ElCheapo on skype.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@theanticolonialist said:
    @LiteServer Hello, is it managed your services? You can help me with this?

Our services are unmanaged by default, but we have custom managed services which are affordable. We're happy to help you with this.
    Can you send us a private message?

• @theanticolonialist said:

Wiredtree. KnownHost. Two of the more prominent ones?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@bobby said:
    Theres only one solution to this, contact @ElCheapo on skype.

I'm always available to help, perhaps he can do just fine with an optimization to his WP, although during peak times it may be a different story. @theanticolonialist, feel free to PM me.

• @theroyalstudent said:

@theanticolonialist said:

Wiredtree. KnownHost. Two of the more prominent ones?

Is there a company that you can recommend to the European location?

• OpticalSwoosh said: Shoot us a PM and I can help you look into the best deals

Stop doing that. Stop calling other members to shot you with pm. You are not even a provider, if you want to propose services from others, do it publicly here.

Thanked by 2K4Y5 Amitz
  • @jvnadr You actually have psychological problems?

• Is that supposed to be an insult?

• @theanticolonialist Wot? Really?
    You are a very new member here, just 4 posts in your second-day presence in LET. What I did respond to opticalswoosh was actually what the rules of this forum are. Did you read the rules, by the way? A non-provider cannot offer services to other members by pm, actually, cannot offer services at all. Even members with provider tag, can only offer special promos to specific members only when they have some valid specs as a company.
    So, what is exactly your problem that leads you to insult me?

Thanked by 2click4easy doghouch
  • jvnadr said: A non-provider cannot offer services to other members by pm

True.

jvnadr said: actually, cannot offer services at all

Not true.

• daily said: Not true.

It depends.

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

A non-provider cannot offer any kind of services if he has not previous post a public thread with his company details. But, if he does so, then, he actually can apply for a provider's tag.

• They can't post offer threads. They can post offers in request threads, even without a provider tag. The only thing they have to have is a website with a proper ordering form.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • daily said: They can post offers in request threads, even without a provider tag. The only thing they have to have is a website with a proper ordering form

That's what I said in my response! :)

• try digitalocean or vultr i have simple plan and using 400Gb traffic, so far so good. ( my traffic is only 10k unique per day).