Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS with reverse DNS support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS with reverse DNS support

2»

Comments

• kt said: The "extreme" plans are priced pretty lowend I think :)

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2016

@karatekidmonkey said:

linuxthefish said: BudgetNode is a good choice, they have rDNS that can be set from SolusVM. More providers need this set up...

They are more expensive than some of the other providers that gave me offers though.

Have you seen our latest offers? See my sig

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

We provide rDNS support in multiple locations including Chicago and LA. You can add rDNS records to IPv4 and IPv6 addresses at any time via the control panel. Check out our VPS here.

• Jordan said: Have you seen our latest offers? See my sig

Yes, Ishaq already PM'd me :)

@EvolutionHost
    Those are nice services, but with DigitalOcean-esque prices, it's a no-no for an el cheapo like me.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

We can offer your proposed specifications for €3.50/m. Contact [email protected] to avail of this offer.

• EvolutionHost said: We can offer your proposed specifications for €3.50/m. Contact [email protected] to avail of this offer.

That's still a bit too far above my budget, my absolute maximum would be $3 USD/month

• Update: Now I'm looking for some storage VPS in EU, if any providers offer some (my US needs are satisfied) :)

• 512MB RAM
    1 CPUcore
    10 GB Disk Space
    1 TB Monthly Bandwidth

1 IP Address
    1000 MBit Port
    Enterprise Supermicro Hardware
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee

3.5$

• karatekidmonkey said: 50GB disk+ (for ownCloud)

I_Maks_Web_Hosting said: 10 GB Disk Space

• Time4vps ?