Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

National Day Sale KVM SSD LA, Washington, Frankfurt and Singapore - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

National Day Sale KVM SSD LA, Washington, Frankfurt and Singapore

Comments

• edited August 2016

Hi, you guys are just great. We already out of stock in Singapore. But have enough capacity available in Washington, Frankfurt and Los Angeles. Thanks to all the new customers. And to everyone who celebrate tomorrow - enjoy the party in Singapore!

Thanked by 1oper1984
  • Hi,
    I'm also interested on a 4GB RAM plan in Frankfurt - could you be so kind and also PM that offer over to me?
    Many thanks,

• I just realized I am already a customer! lol, I have so many services this days I loose track of all of them. Anyway, justed wanted to say that I'm a very happy customer - I took the last "Summer Medium" LET promotion and I can report that service is great. The only time i needed to submit a support ticket (to load an iso in my account) it was answered within minutes and the iso loaded minutes after. 100% up-time so far and no complaints at all - in fact, I would really like to purchase another service to replace less trustworthy services I currently have. Highly recoomended provider.

Thanked by 1Safehousecloud
  • Hi, any restock in SG?

or

May I order another location and move it to SG if somebody cancel SG plan?

• @Safehousecloud said:
    Hi, you guys are just great. We already out of stock in Singapore. But have enough capacity available in Washington, Frankfurt and Los Angeles. Thanks to all the new customers. And to everyone who celebrate tomorrow - enjoy the party in Singapore!

Please pm me your 4gb plans in sg if available

• Hi, we will restock next week in Singapore and yes you can order another location and move when a spot is available.

• You guys are the best!!!! Couldn't be happier with the support and custom plan!

Many thanks!

Thanked by 2Safehousecloud Acacy
  • @Devas said:
    You guys are the best!!!! Couldn't be happier with the support and custom plan!

Many thanks!

You are very welcome!

• kzedkzed Member

@Safehousecloud, SG location already out of stock?

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited August 2016

@Safehousecloud said: Oh, God, I'm going to faint!This slap in the face is really loud

• @kzed said:

Yes

• kzedkzed Member

@Safehousecloud said:

@kzed said:

Yes

when will restock again? :(

• @kzed said:

@Safehousecloud said:

@kzed said:

Yes

when will restock again? :(

Next week.

• Wow, this is really a great offer in Asian region. Luckily I able to grab one!

• @qq7119 said:

@Safehousecloud said: Oh, God, I'm going to faint!This slap in the face is really loud

bro, I like you, I really do..
    You got me WTF moment everytime I see your post

• @lontong said:

@qq7119 said:

bro, I like you, I really do..
    You got me WTF moment everytime I see your post

That's because you don't know what's happening in the middle.

• why everybody's excited about SG location? The awesome thing in this deal is the 500 gbps protection for free in washington and frankfurt no? 30$ a year for a KVM 1 go with 500 gbps protection is almost unbelievable, i hope they are not scam and that my vps will exist in years to come

• @oper1984 said:
    why everybody's excited about SG location? The awesome thing in this deal is the 500 gbps protection for free in washington and frankfurt no? 30$ a year for a KVM 1 go with 500 gbps protection is almost unbelievable, i hope they are not scam and that my vps will exist in years to come

;) We are here to stay.

Thanked by 1oper1984
  • @safehousecloud do you allow ircd ?

• @oper1984 said:
    @safehousecloud do you allow ircd ?

Yes

Thanked by 1oper1984
  • AmfyAmfy Member

I'll be in Singapore next month again. Last time it was in February and I liked it a lot.

I've toured the 3 obvious data centers and installed our equipment in Equinix SG3. Any chance to visit yours @Safehousecloud?

• Happy Holiday to Singapore National Day. I really enjoy your services and best ever support team. Thumb Up! I bought 4 VPS with you in different location. Very good services. Keep Up the good job. Thanks You.

• @b6688 said:
    Happy Holiday to Singapore National Day. I really enjoy your services and best ever support team. Thumb Up! I bought 4 VPS with you in different location. Very good services. Keep Up the good job. Thanks You.

Thanks and happy that we have as our customer!

• Hi any update for Singapore restock?

• Another next week is coming. ..

• Some spots are available via our regular prices.

• OMG, what can i do with 1 core Intel E5-2603 v3 @ 1.60GHz ???

• Is anyone experiencing their VPS turning off for no apparent reason and refuses to start back up?

"Action Failed The VPS failed to start"

• i think its been 24hours no response from support. their billing is messed up. anyone have issue? invoice already paid(auto) and vps suspend for overdue.
    @safehousecloud

• @myshahrul said:
    i think its been 24hours no response from support. their billing is messed up. anyone have issue? invoice already paid(auto) and vps suspend for overdue.
    @safehousecloud

same with me, paid 1 week ago and suddenly the system suspended my VPS
    requesting ticket since 2 days ago no response at all