Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Windows VPS In USA - As Soon As Possible
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Windows VPS In USA - As Soon As Possible

JohnShellJohnShell Member
edited August 2016 in Requests

Hello Eevryone,

I need Windows VPS in USA location.

Windows need to be licensed like Winity, i am already with Winity but they offer only one location in USA.

I need VPS in different state/city in USA ....

Requirements:

1GB RAM
20GB SSD
1Gbps Network (100Mbps is fine too)
Windows Server 2008/2012

Budget: $10.00 USD Or, Few More

Provider please post your offer and others please suggest ... thanks

Comments

• Buyvm has this in LV for $7/m. Pretty much a no-brainer.
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/buyvm-7m-kvm-2gb-ram-40gb-ssd-2tb-bw-in-las-vegas/

• @twain said:
    Buyvm has this in LV for $7/m. Pretty much a no-brainer.
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/buyvm-7m-kvm-2gb-ram-40gb-ssd-2tb-bw-in-las-vegas/

What about windows license ?

• I've got one of these.. It's included. The lowendbox thread comments also indicate as such.

• @twain said:
    I've got one of these.. It's included. The lowendbox thread comments also indicate as such.

What do you want to say about their performance ?

• Honestly haven't used it much but very fast and haven't noticed any latency at all with RDP connection from Florida.. It's BuyVM. You can pretty much expect it to be solid.

• is it just windows server 2003?

• No, once you order it, you can reimage with 2008 or 2012 thru their Stallion CP.

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • any alternative ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

JohnShell said: any alternative ?

With a license included, not really without being a bit shady.

If the 180-day eval license is sweet with you, try Inception Hosting's Xen-HVM plans in Miami.

• bersybersy Member
    edited August 2016

VirMach has quite cheap Windows virtual servers in several US locations too.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@twain said:
    No, once you order it, you can reimage with 2008 or 2012 thru their Stallion CP.

There's a $3.50/month plan as well if you're really tight on budget. It only has 20GB space so you only have like 5 - 10GB spare, but if you have small applications it's fine.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@twain said:
    No, once you order it, you can reimage with 2008 or 2012 thru their Stallion CP.

>

Your panel said that the license is just for 2003 and 2008. So 2012 cannot get the license?

edited August 2016

@akhfa said:

@Francisco said:

@twain said:

>

Your panel said that the license is just for 2003 and 2008. So 2012 cannot get the license?

It's there too, it gotta go fix that wording ;)

EDIT - Done!

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@twain said:

There's a $3.50/month plan as well if you're really tight on budget. It only has 20GB space so you only have like 5 - 10GB spare, but if you have small applications it's fine.

Francisco

The $3.5 plan has windows license as well?

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@twain said:

Francisco

Yes sir.

Francisco

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Francisco said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@twain said:

Francisco

Yes sir.

Francisco

How is that even possible? The license itself cost more than the VM. Man you are crazy. I wish Aldyric hasn't banned me from ordering... FML.

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@twain said:

Francisco

Yes sir.

Francisco

How is that even possible? The license itself cost more than the VM. Man you are crazy. I wish Aldyric hasn't banned me from ordering... FML.

I'm sure i've talked to you about your case before so I'll not ask for you to repeat it again :P

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Francisco said:

@twain said:

Francisco

Yes sir.

Francisco

I'm sure i've talked to you about your case before so I'll not ask for you to repeat it again :P

Francisco

Well, I'm not doing anything with new accounts and stuff. Surely don't think Aldyric will allow me back in either. RIP.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

VM MICRO

8.25$/mo

1 Vcpu

1 Gb

50 Gb SSD

Speed : 100 Mbits

Bandwidth : Unmetered

Order link

• We've got a plan that's similar to your needs:

$15/mo $11.25/mo with coupon code AUGUST25