Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staturday offer for companies: Free BGP Session with AS3280 *** (AGAIN!) ***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Staturday offer for companies: Free BGP Session with AS3280 *** (AGAIN!) ***

AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
edited August 2016 in Offers

Hello there,

This offer is limited to 12 lucky customers, which can order any ECHO vServer plan and benefit from a free BGP session with AS3280.

However, this promotion has two main rules:

1) You must be a registered company (no individuals, sorry).

2) You can't use the service and it's features for illegal or harmful activities.

You don't have to sign any fancy contract, the service comes with an "anytime cancel" policy and that's all. We just shake hands and peer.

Order link: https://www.hetnix.com/vps-vds.xml

PS: This offer is for an un-protected BGP session. If you want DDoS Protected BGP, the original fees still apply: https://www.hetnix.com/anti-ddos.xml

Thank you for your attention,

Andrei C. - HETNiX SRL.

Comments

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

What's the reason you don't accept individual persons / sole traders?

• KobeKobe Member

Incorporated nonprofit organization okay?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@patrick7 - We do accept non-companies as well, but this promotion does not apply to them. There's a small extra fee for non-companies.

@Kobe - As long as you are a registered organization in your country recognized by your gov as an organization, then you're good to go. It doesn't matter if you're a non-profit or a private company.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR
    edited August 2016

And why do you make a gift to companies (which usually have a lot of financial resources), and want money from individuals which often have a limited budget?

I as a company would btw never trust in something I won. If I need a stable service, I would pay for it :-)

edited August 2016

@patrick7 said:
    And why do you make a gift to companies (which usually have a lot of financial resources), and want money from individuals which often have a limited budget?

I as a company would btw never trust in something I won. If I need a stable service, I would pay for it :-)

Then you should not be interested in something you can't trust.

If you were a company, you should know that once you purchase the VPS (and complete the payment), you get an order number, a fiscal invoice, a virtual signed contract ... and so on. Those are official documents and can be used as proof at any time.

That's basic info, which you should have know, so you won't have to spam this thread with those rookie questions.

Thank you.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Andreix said: Then you should not be interested in something you can't trust.

If you were a company, you should know that once you purchase the VPS (and complete the payment), you get an order number, a fiscal invoice, a virtual signed contract ... and so on. Those are official documents and can be used as proof at any time.

That's basic info, which you should have know, so you won't have to spam this thread with those rookie questions.

Thank you.

Technically - it's same for individuals. Same contract, same invoice, order number and etc. You know that you can actually issue invoices to individuals, not only companies. And meeting with an individual in court, would be much easier, than with meeting with a limited liability company with 1$ of capital in the bank. my 2 cents.

Good luck!

edited August 2016

@AlexBarakov

I was refering to this: "I as a company would btw never trust in something I won. If I need a stable service, I would pay for it :-)" and was trying to explain that is nothing "won". The VPS is a paid service.

• Yea, i'm 'private' customer and pay 5EUR or so for the BGP, which is.. annoying.