Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nekki ... you deserve this :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nekki ... you deserve this :)

rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello lads

It has been a while, and I really have been tempted to actually write this up. I've been a member here since March 2012, and it was a fun ride, and still is a fun ride.

From time to time, I just enjoy reading the random new threads that come up, albeit knowing that the OPs are in it just way over their head.

So, I have been always amused by @Nekki and how things turn out after all the "cunt" shenanigans.

If it was possible, I'd say drinks on me @Nekki and may you always be around to keep things rolling.

So I guess, we can all keep this going by placing your favourite @Nekki quote :D

Cheers and enjoy!

"I'll get my lube." - @Nekki

Comments

• I'd gladly contribute to a @Nekki alcohol fund.

• @Nekki I think you post better when you are drunk and all those drunk posts are full of wisdom. Keep it up!

• we demand a speech

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @WebGuru said:
    @Nekki I think you post better when you are drunk and all those drunk posts are full of wisdom. Keep it up!

That's not "wisdom." It's the alchohol :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

Never heard of him.

• Amused ? More like annoyed !

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • I thought it would be a dead hooker XD

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Well, this is touching (the emotional kind, not the 70's BBC TV/Radio star kind)!

rsk said: "cunt" shenanigans

This is my term for 'sexy time' with the wife. Or it would be, if it wasn't for the fact that she refuses to let me anywhere near her because of my use of the term 'cunt shenanigans'.

OpticalSwoosh said: I'd gladly contribute to a @Nekki alcohol fund.

You can just send me a bottle of Dissarano. Or a can of Special Brew.

WebGuru said: I think you post better when you are drunk and all those drunk posts are full of wisdom.

Almost certain the only wisdom I've ever imparted while drunk is on where to obtain a cheese sandwich after 8pm. Actually, that maybe the only wisdom I've imparted, ever.

Lee said: Never heard of him.

More like you're supressing the memories.

Maller said: Amused ? More like annoyed !

Fuck you too.

mycosys said: I thought it would be a dead hooker XD

Yeah, that was pretty much what I expected too.

Thanked by 1Basil
  • So, is it nekki or sanda. I'm confused.

Anyway, even this guy was always bugged me. I still like him. yet waiting for him/her/it to be a moderator. (See, I didn't assumed his/her/its gender)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

sdglhm said: Anyway, even this guy was always bugged me. I still like him. yet waiting for him/her/it to be a moderator. (See, I didn't assumed his/her/its gender)

Was a mod for while, I prefer not being one. That said, I've always been happy to help out for a bit if called upon, but the new management is moving in a different direction which I feel is most likely for the best.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2016

@Nekki said: Just ride the bantersaurus with us, let your troubles melt away...

Come on people, can't we all just cuddle (no spooning unless both parties are in agreement) and have a laugh every once in a while?

• Nekki said: Was a mod for while, I prefer not being one. That said, I've always been happy to help out for a bit if called upon, but the new management is moving in a different direction which I feel is most likely for the best.

Yeah. I was there. It was a ride of joy. But you certainly deserve to be a moderator.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I like the fact that @Nekki doesn't take this forum serious. He comes up with original responses and that definitely helps this forum. Plus, he feeds us with a lot of drama caused by hia replies. He's just like a mascot, :p

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

And I would definitely donate for his alcohol fund.

• kingpinkingpin Member
    edited August 2016

Beginning next week adopting the word 'cunt' at work — hope they gonna want me to be their moderator/supervisor/manager. Or it would only work at LET? Please let me know in 24 hours.

Thanked by 3netomx cassa Basil
  • @kingpin said:
    Beginning next week adopting the word 'cunt' at work — hope they gonna want me to be their moderator/supervisor/manager. Or it would only work at LET? Please let me know in 24 hours.

You will be their hero. Especially any female colleagues. Be sure to use it in your compliments to them especially. They love their sex appeal being commented on at work, so go for that! :)

Thanked by 1netomx