Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] WHMCS Lifetime license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] WHMCS Lifetime license

BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Hello,

As the title says, I am looking to buy a WHMCS Lifetime License (Branded/Unbranded). Please post your offers. Also mention the support/updates/configurable options (if any) bundled to the license.

PS: I'm not looking for WHMCS partner/reseller provisioned license.

Comments

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

You can buy from whmcs itself also.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@GigsGigs,
    I know. But still a little bit of cost cutting is always good. If there are no good offers I'll be going with direct purchase from WHMCS.

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

is better to buy direct from WHMCS. if not mistaken , WHMCS cannot change name too many times. Correct me if I am wrong

• WHTWHT Member

@GigsGigs said:
    is better to buy direct from WHMCS. if not mistaken , WHMCS cannot change name too many times. Correct me if I am wrong

As much you have money to pay the transfer fee, there will be someone to change your name.

Thanked by 1Caster
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

WHT said: As much you have money to pay the transfer fee, there will be someone to change your name.

You can transfer WHMCS licenses for a fee? How much is the fee?

• i got one No Branding with 4 months support & updates left, asking price $280 (transfer fee included). price direct from whmcs is $325

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited August 2016

no worth it to buy a lifetime license, yearly payment is a must do for all the crapy updates.

Support and Updates Extension (04/04/2016 - 03/04/2017)
    License Key: Owned-* $99.95 USD + price branded = get a monthly license.

• I'd go for a monthly plan. Even if they cost higher in long run, still it's good to always go with monthly plan imho.

• i Would go for yearly. On the overall the yearly is best unless you want to have a really long business with enough motivation to keep on going even after some shitty asses abuses your services and post on random threads.