Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider you want to meet in a dark alley for 2011
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider you want to meet in a dark alley for 2011

drmikedrmike Member
edited December 2011 in General

I'll hold off on giving my opinion.

Just to clarify, this is more than just the worst provider list but the one who actually did you harm or just bugged the hell out of you and you would love the chance to um correct the matter if you catch my meaning. ;)

Comments

• For some reason, I can't stop looking at your signature that's wrong...
    Ya Mamma... isn't it Yo Mamma.... then again, I'm just looking at absolutely nothing.

• @Blackstorm72 said: For some reason, I can't stop looking at your signature that's wrong...

Ya Mamma... isn't it Yo Mamma.... then again, I'm just looking at absolutely nothing.

He did it that way on purpose.

• @AuroraZ said: He did it that way on purpose.

I know... but its just... OCD for me :P

• @Blackstorm72 said: I know... but its just... OCD for me :P

That would be the reason why he did it. :P

• If this is an invitation, I accept with extreme arousal :P

• @Aldryic said: If this is an invitation, I accept with extreme arousal :P

Did you know? Horses have huge genitalia.

My friend used to work on a farm and had to "collect" some "batter" as a kid.

• @justinb said: Did you know? Horses have huge genitalia.

They call me Pony for a reason, you know :3 And it's only partially related to FullMetalPanic and WordsWorth :P

• Some rumors say that he doesn't have a leg... :S

• @drmike said: Just to clarify, this is more than just the worst provider list but the one who actually did you harm or just bugged the hell out of you and you would love the chance to um correct the matter if you catch my meaning. ;)

Most definitely 123Systems.Net
    Andrew's continual ignoring of customers, ignoring and closing tickets unanswered etc.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1107422

The most interesting bit is that he actually has read that thread, and many others as he communicates about them via other channels. I'll leave it at that, other than to say that it's pretty clear he systematically ignores his customers.

• I don't hate anyone. Yet.

• Wait...I have to pick ONE?

• @Blackstorm72 said: For some reason, I can't stop looking at your signature that's wrong...

Actually both are acceptable I believe.

Ya mamma is the southern version

Yo mamma is (for lack of a better term) the black version.

• @drmike said: Ya mamma is the yiddish version [fixed]

Not sure which South you're thinking of, but "yonder" is far more prevalent than "ya" here.

Edit: Strikethrough markdown seems to have issues when used inside a quote...

• @Aldryic said: Not sure which South you're thinking of, but "yonder" is far more prevalent than "ya" here.

In the 10 years I've been in the south, I've never heard "ya" used in a sentence, "y'all" is another story and probably used far more then "yonder"

• But why exactly I would meet someone in dark alley?

• @Go59954 said: But why exactly I would meet someone in dark alley?

I think drmike is suggesting physical violence.

• @sleddog said: I think drmike is suggesting physical violence.

Not me. I'm a wimp.

• @drmike said: Not me. I'm a wimp.

*gathers a few hard drives in a pillowcase*

• Oh, we aren't buying drugs off the providers in the alley?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Zetta said: Oh, we aren't buying drugs off the providers in the alley?

I heard the shit Brandon & UptimeVPS were smoking was DA BOMB.

Francisco

• Anyone ClubUpTime?

• @Francisco said: I heard the shit Brandon & UptimeVPS were smoking was DA BOMB.

Don't you mean AlienVPS?

• ipap called. they want to know which alley your talking about. They also want smoking action.

• ClubUptime, EnsCloud/Enetsouth, MountSpot.